Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nessa76

My cousins timeline on fb

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

4 posts in this topic

My cousin posted a video not long ago on his timeline about an irish wedding, titled "a wedding to remember". Well on my dads side they're irish but not on my moms side, which is his side (my cousin).

Do you think it might be coincidental or could it be that it was meant as something else?  :cheesy:  Not that i'm to marry him but i find it odd that he would post a video like that, especially that he's engaged to his gf  :grin:

Thanks

nessa76

nessa76,

I in no way mean to be snippy. I say this completely honestly. Unfollow him on FB. Then, give yourself a break from it too. From out here in the cheap seats, all the FB drama appears to be wearing you down.

IIRC, his behavior toward you has been less than stellar. Let him go about his drama however he chooses to do so.

I was blocked, (and returned the favor) by the former DW. I was annoyed at first because all our mutual friends were saying "I can't believe what she is saying about you on FB. And you don't reply...." and I said "Then DON'T believe it, because you know better. I've been blocked so I can't defend myself, and instead have to prove myself to all of you individually." Their next lines were all always quite similar, along the lines of "No, you don't have to prove anything to us. We see who is the bigger person." So ended my drama on FB.

I'll not tell you to block him, but if I were you, I would. I think you would do YOU well to not follow what he's up to though. I know not having to see her "Happy Happy, Joy Joy" crap in the mornings and spiteful digs at me afterwards didn't hurt me a bit. It helped me get to where it all seems like a bad movie I was stuck in for 20 years. I think you not seeing what he has to say, and trying to read into it what his motivation is, would give you similar levity on your particular situation too. Give it a try and see....

I know what you mean Hawk, i am looking at his timeline way too much and it is has been wearing me down a little tbh. 

I'm not going to block him because its not his fault and i was the one that started the drunken message, letting him know/if he does know that i'm attracted to him.

I'm going to stop looking at his timeline and just use fb for other uses from now on. Maybe look every month or two though because it is hard for me not to, but in all reality some/maybe most of the links to what he puts does link to me in someway but i need to stop reading too much in to it, otherwise i'd be driving myself insane :laugh:

nessa76

I agree with Hawk.

You are reading WAY too much into the things HE posts on HIS timeline.

I don't think they have anything to do with you.

Stop over thinking and let it go.  It doesn't appear that he is into you.

Give yourself a break. You deserve more and are worth more than to subject yourself

this.

Best wishes.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0