• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
vishu

SEEKING FOR A SIMILAR BRAHMIN COUSIN COUPLE IN SAME SITUATION TO HELP EACH OTHER

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

7 posts in this topic

Hello Every one , I am from India, From Chandigarh side, I am in love with my cousin , Belonging to a Brahmin Family , we cant marry eachother in front of our families... but we want to live our entire life together , and are ready to migrate to a very far place where we can live life with peace and settle....So We are seeking for a Couple who is in same situation and can help each other , in order to satisfy our families...and live life with whom we want to live with...reply as soon as possible

I thnk i have had contacted u bfore. Anyways, plz i am also from chd. And have d same situation like u. Can v hlp each othr.

Yaa ok now my email id is (REDACTED) ,kindly mail me on this address for further communication

Hello sameer,

Plz tell how can i contact you dear.lets see how can we help each other.

Guys please dont rush and take any hasty decision of marrying each other's cousin. It will NOT work in the long run. If you really love your cousin just go ahead and get married. If your parents love for you surpasses their false prestige, they will surely ignore all false society notions and accept you both. That is what happened in my case and we are happily living together with my parents!!! :D :D :D

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor