• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EpicLizardPerson

crush on my distant cousin

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

11 posts in this topic

i think i have a crush on my  distant cousin. (lets use his initales, AC) He's 33 then and me i'm 17. no one in my family knows this. l love him. Is it wired that at night i cuddle with the bandanna he gave me (i collect them) do you think i should tell him if i do how should I. 

i smile when i think of him. want to snuggle with him.

by distant i mean why uncle ( dads brother) is his step dad so theres really no blood relationship

DO NOT TELL HIM.

You're 17 - he's 33.

And put the bandanna in the trash. 

even if i was going to tell him i'd wait untill i turned 18 anyway i'm not going to throw the bandana away why would i

You should throw away the bandanna because it is a link to a fantasy.  You were the one who asked if it was weird that you slept with it.  It's inappropriate because it keeps you tethered to an inappropriate relationship.

My advice still holds.  DO NOT TELL HIM.  Not even when you're 18.

I agree with Serendipity. 

You don't mention if he is in a relationship nor if he has shown any interest in you.  There is no reason to tell about a fantasy.

Nat

ok he's not in a relationsnip  and i dont know if he has simular feelings  about me. anyway im not going to throw the bandanna away.

despite what you said i told him. because i didnt know when i was going to hang out with him i told him via text (risky i know but i needed it off my chest) and telling him went well. told him i appolgize if it creeps him out. he took it well. though of coarse no romantic relationship will form but it actully DIDNT hurt the cousin/friend relationship we do have

So if you already knew what you were going to do, why ask for advice?

You got good advice from "older, more experienced in life" people ,but chose to do things

your way anyway.  Oh the ways of the young!

So if you already knew what you were going to do, why ask for advice?

Going a little OT here.....

My Mom does this to me, so it isn't always a "younger not listening to older" thing. I recall her calling for advice on some financial matter of some sort once. After a half hour of explaining exactly how she should handle it, she said "Well, I think I'm going to do blah blah blah..." I just wanted to pull out my hair. I said "Mom, I've enjoyed talking to you. We don't get to do it often enough. BUT, you do realize that this has been 30 minutes of my life that I will never get back, don't you?" She just giggled.  :rolleyes:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0