• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lost

Is it time to say goodbye?

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

2 posts in this topic

I thought I could be your friend. I thought I could be your cousin.  But I'm sorry I can't cause it hurts me too much. I told you that if there was another girl on the scene that I wouldn't be around to watch and I wouldn't be the reason why another girl feels sad. So I have to say goodbye. I have to be without the person I love the most. The one person that knows me inside out. Always remember that i love you with all my heart. I'm sorry I couldn't be strong enough to be around. This girl who you're seeing to get over me, if you really like her then go get her. If she makes you happy, then I'll be happy for you. Our paths will cross again when we're older and I'll still love you just as much as i do now. I just hope that you won't have any regrets. Xxxxxx

you have no reason to apologize. staying in a situation where you continue hurting is more like self-mutilation than strength.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0