Jump to content
<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name' ) ); ?>

Legal help! Threats of legal action against me

Recommended Posts

  • Administrator

not likely. but i gotta tell ya... nobody here is an attorney. you really should seek the advice of a lawyer in your state.

i will say this though. if you live in a state where cousins can legally marry, (and assuming the children also live in the same state), then there would be no grounds for such a custody maneuver. it would get laughed out of court. well, maybe not laughed out, but it would be dismissed.

if the custody battle is being waged in a state where cousins can not legally marry, then you definitely should seek legal counsel, if for no other reason than to know your rights and get some peace of mind.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...