Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gotitGOOD!

How to see\read sent messages

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

6 posts in this topic

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to see or read my sent messages in my inbox. Can anyone explain howto?

Thanx

Click My Messages from the top menu.

Then hover over the Messages tab thingy on LHS - there's an option for Sent Messages.

From memory though, I believe it asks you if you want to save a copy of the message at the time you send it, so if you didn't then prob won't be there.

I'm not KC so the system could easily have changed idk  :smiley:

Lori :)

When I am reading PMs, I see a folder called sent Pms. I can read the sent pms in that folder. I assume it works like that for everyone. I think it automatically deletes old ones but I'm not sure about the parameters.

gotitGOOD! You need to tick the box when your replying or sending a message. Scroll down to the bottom, its near the send button.

Hope that helps a little, that way you should see your messages from now on in your sentbox

nessa76

gotitGOOD! You need to tick the box when your replying or sending a message. Scroll down to the bottom, its near the send button.

Hope that helps a little, that way you should see your messages from now on in your sentbox

nessa76

I can't give you +1 on Karma or Kudos- no button

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0