• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nessa76

PM on Facebook

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

8 posts in this topic

I just got a PM on facebook from my cousins gf, saying that she feels/felt uncomfortable that i have the photo of her son given the fact that she's never met me before  :laugh:

I just found it odd considering she's never met me because as far as i know a lot of my other family she hasn't met either but my cousin said to me that him and his gf wants to make photo albums and one or two of me framed  :huh:

Oh well, i'm not worrying about it and my cousin isn't bothered by it so that's all that matters to me really :smiley:

IDK but my cousin might had mentioned it to her and of course got on her high horse  :grin:

Has anyone been in a similar situation as this with your cousins gf/bf's? Doesn't have to be about photo(s) but anything in general  :smiley:

nessa76

I went to my moms today and she said that his gf was probably jealous about the photos i have of my cousin and his son. Other scenario is that she saw the photo on my timeline but its tuff, he's my cousin and nothing can change that. I have his moms address now, so photos and frames will be sent for my cousin to pick up and my cousin only, don't care that his gf has to see them and the photo frame of me on his wall  :cheesy:

It just seems completely contradictory to what my cousin messaged me, that him and his gf was looking for photos of me but it was only him  :laugh:

I wouldn't try and steal him off his gf anyway, if he wanted me he'd be mine by his own free will :smiley:  My grandma told my mom that his gf could be nicer, she's completely jealous and possesive but maybe his relationship will last but maybe not.

Whatever fate will be, it will be but it might be just me or he's hiding something. I just think i'd only know when i see him in person, anyway he's got the pics... and stuff to look forward too  :grin:

He's your cousin and you are right that nothing can be done about that. BUT

you may be interferring in his relationship with his gf and that is not good.

I know nothing can change the fact that he's my cousin and the last thing i'd want is to intefere in their relationship but i've already sent the photos.

Anyways she shouldn't be so darn right insecure and jealous. I already told her that it wasn't my intent to make her feel uncomfortable and after that she never replied back. She probably felt guilty but thats good because its just jealousy on her behalf.

I don't want to intefere in their relationship but to me she needs therapy lol

nessa76

I just got a PM on facebook from my cousins gf, saying that she feels/felt uncomfortable that i have the photo of her son given the fact that she's never met me before  :laugh:

I just found it odd considering she's never met me because as far as i know a lot of my other family she hasn't met either but my cousin said to me that him and his gf wants to make photo albums and one or two of me framed  :huh:

Oh well, i'm not worrying about it and my cousin isn't bothered by it so that's all that matters to me really :smiley:

IDK but my cousin might had mentioned it to her and of course got on her high horse  :grin:

Has anyone been in a similar situation as this with your cousins gf/bf's? Doesn't have to be about photo(s) but anything in general  :smiley:

nessa76

nessa, no offense here, but you're kinda the one out of line. the child's mother has every right to be bothered by her child's photo being in the possession of somebody she has not authorized to have it. saying she's on her high horse is inappropriate. you're behaviour could be misconstrued, not just by her, but by others... myself included. i'm not trying to sound mean, but you are coming across as inconsiderate, vindictive, and just a wee bit stalkerish.

honestly i think you should remove any photos of the child, send the mother a sincere note of apology, and then let it go. any photos of your cousin is between you and him. but don't mess with a woman's child. you might find out you're no match for a mad mom.

nessa, no offense here, but you're kinda the one out of line. the child's mother has every right to be bothered by her child's photo being in the possession of somebody she has not authorized to have it. saying she's on her high horse is inappropriate. you're behaviour could be misconstrued, not just by her, but by others... myself included. i'm not trying to sound mean, but you are coming across as inconsiderate, vindictive, and just a wee bit stalkerish.

honestly i think you should remove any photos of the child, send the mother a sincere note of apology, and then let it go. any photos of your cousin is between you and him. but don't mess with a woman's child. you might find out you're no match for a mad mom.

I see what you mean but i thought if my cousin wasn't bothered then she wouldn't be. My cousin is his father just like she's his mom. I did say to her that i'm sorry if it made her feel uncomfortable and if it makes her feel better, then i won't print anymore off  :smiley:  After that i got no reply back, so she must feel better about it. I can't see how having photos of my cousin as being a wee bit stalkerish because my cousin only has photos of him and his son. No offense to what you said but your right it is definitely getting misconstrued.

Anyway by me getting no reply back she must be okay/at ease about it  :smiley:

I wouldn't want to mess with a mad mom lol  but any photos i will have next would be just of him (my cousin) & not his son.

I'm sorry if it was me getting on my high horse and not her, its just that i thought if my cousin was okay, then she would be about it.

No offense to you LadyC either because i DO respect you as well as a lot of the others i've had communication with on here  :smiley:

nessa76

Nessa,

I agree with Romalee and Lady C - I was surprised when I saw your age on your profile - your posts seem to be very childish to me.  I would suggest that you develop other interests and/or hobbies to provide you with a more realistic life.  Focusing on your cousin who is in a relationship can't be good for you. 

Good luck.

Nat

Nessa,

I agree with Romalee and Lady C - I was surprised when I saw your age on your profile - your posts seem to be very childish to me.  I would suggest that you develop other interests and/or hobbies to provide you with a more realistic life.  Focusing on your cousin who is in a relationship can't be good for you. 

Good luck.

Nat

I do have other interests and hobbies and i focus on my degree more than my cousin. If you think i'm on here 24/7 and think about my cousin 24/7 your sooo wrong about that Nattana.

I agree its not good for me but i don't think its good for a lot/most on here from what i've read since i joined this site. One can't help how they feel, not like one can switch the feelings off like a light bulb. Since you agree with Romalee that its not good that i might be intefering in his relationship with his gf, then i guess we're even and i don't mean that to sound in a bad way either.  Not good for my cousin and maybe his gf too but not been my intention to intefere in his relationship.

Thanks for wishing me luck and i'm sure i will have a good future, even if its not with my cousin.

Maybe my behaviour has been a little childish but one is always as young as they feel lol

nessa76

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0