Were not meant for each other.

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

2 posts in this topic

So i dont know how to start it but me and him are first cousin. When we first saw each other we dont really talk because I dont like speaking in english and he hates me. We only say hi, hello and bye.

A few months later, we started talking because we found out that both of us like watching anime. So we stayed in my room and watched anime for the whole day then after that he started to be sweet to me like he hugs me after church and make a time for me.

Around mid august 2013, I started to stay up with him in the night just listening to his story about his friends and everything. One night he asked me if i like someone in my other cousins i told him no why? then he said "cause i like someone" then i asked him "who? i know it is it my sister?" then he said "nope, it maybe a little weird but i like you" then i told him " oh? really whyyy me?" then he said "i dont know". After that night everything started to changed.

A few weeks later, he wrote a letter for me. At the very bottom of the letter it says there do u want to secretly date me ? then i said yes cause i like him too.

Everything was going to well until after our 7th monthsary he changed. He became so strict about me because he easily got jealous of my other cousins. I cant even look at my cousins. One time i didnt go with him and i went to my other cousins he timed me. he said that i have to be home in 10 minutes. how am i suppose to go home in 10 mins when im not even the driver. So i came home 1 minute late and he broke up with me. I was crying in front of him for the whole hour just saying sorry then he gave me another chance. He told me that that was my last chance.

Then this week came, they sleepover here then everything is going so well until my other cousin came and hes sick. I have to help to him because he cant even stand when we got off at the elevator. He saw us and he texted me that hes breaking up with me.

I talked to him the next morniing and he said were done. I said ok if that whats make him happy. I didnt say anythiing cause his pride is more important. he prioritize his rules.

He broke up with me. when everyone is starting to found out about us. He left me so i have to face it on my own now!

There are some happy endings but not for everyone.

Lets just hope that yours is happy endingg :)

I read what you wrote and that is crazy how old is this guy? I only ask because he seems very young and very controlling. I am in a relationship that no one knows about with my cousin (which sucks) but he would never act like that. He gets jealous to but not like that, anyway my point is if he is that controlling and he acts like that why would you want to be with him anyway.....with that being said it was probably for the best really he kinda sounds like a jerk.   

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead