• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest totalost

My cousin kissed me.

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

7 posts in this topic

Last night one of my cousin got married and it was like a big event...

My 19yo female cousin (I'm 26yo male) all the time held my hand in the dance floor and took me to dance, she was kinda drunk and so I was.

At the middle of the evening I told her that I'm going outside to smoke a cigarette and she came after me.

Then she put her head on my shoulder, and slowly started kissing my neck and put her palm on my face, trying to make me kiss her.

At first I tried to avoid but after a minute I just couldn't and we kissed like 3 short kisses and then I stopped it.

I told her that it's insane and then it happened like 2-3 more times.

I tried to make us both calmed down and I said "it's ok, it's not like we killed somebody" and she laughed and said "yeah, it's not like I wanna have sex with you"...

It was crazy but it was so exciting and passionate...

She kind of ignored me at the rest of the evening but when she and her family left she came and gave me a wet kiss on my neck and a hug.

Gotta mention that our family is kinda big, we almost never talked before but I backed her a few weeks ago when she did something that the elders didn't agree with and I told her that I'm proud of what she did cause it took courage.

Now I don't know what to do cause if our family find out they will FREAK OUT!!!!!!!!!! It's unacceptable in where I live.

where do you live?

"elders" kinda makes me think of alaska... or hawaii... or some other native american culture.

honestly i think you're doing what most of us do... assuming what your family's reaction will be. as for acceptibility, well, it's pretty much a taboo no matter where you live in the western world, even if it's legal. society has its own misconceptions. sometimes they're hard to overcome. sometimes they're not nearly as big as we make them out to be in our minds.

I live in a western country, not US.

My country doesn't ban gays or whatever, they accept it.

But still, if the family find out, they will totally freak out. No one would ever believe that. I hope she knows how to keep it and not tell it.

I don't know how I will ever talk to her again, that's totally insane.

What am I supposed to do now? what am I supposed to think?

I have to admit that I really liked that kiss, that was just amazing, and it all happened so fast... I just don't know what to think/feel, I never thought I'd ever encounter such a dilemma...

if you are both adults, then proceed with this as you would any other new relationship... slowly and cautiously. if the two of you decide that you want to make a commitment of it, then let the secret out and tell everyone to accept it or get lost.

The thing is that hadn't happened out of love, just attraction. As I said, we barely talked before (because we don't have too many common interests and we're at different ages), and that happened in a very strange way.

And we both think that was kind of a mistake, although I don't think I regret it cause it felt good and special.

you really should join so that your posts will approve instantly.

at this point, if you're not planning to pursue a serious relationship, then yeah, i'd keep it quiet. no need to bring up something that is just going to be good for fifteen minutes of gossip, right?

agree.

(I haven't joined yet cause I hope that will won't happen again...:-)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0