• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sunny

CONFUSISON IN FIRST COUSIN MARRIAGE

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

4 posts in this topic

i love my first cousin?we have a great understanding and are happy with eachorther but the problem is we dont know do first cousin get married.we are roman catholic and frm india..do special marrage act help us.our chruch will accept our relation or no...

sunny,

My VERY limited understanding of the various Marriage Acts in India is that Muslim and Christian cousins are allowed to marry, and SOME Hindu cross cousins are allowed to in certain parts of India. (South India, IIRC) My best advice would be for you to get a copy or look online for the Christian Marriage Act, and read it through till you understand it. Then, you would want to speak to your priest. The general consensus is that the Roman Catholic church WILL allow cousins to marry, provided it is legal where you are, (should be) and you get a dispensation from the diocese. (Shouldn't be a problem, and should be free or not very expensive) 

thanx for the reply......waiting for this kind of reply.....let me try.thanx a lot....but still the problem will be society..

hi i m from uttranchal and i need a couple lyk us who help us pls contact me. i love my cousin very much pls help us.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0