Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Kilie

I'm pregnant with my BLOOD cousins child

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

4 posts in this topic

My biggest concern is him. This all started in early October last year. Him and his girlfriend and there three kids were staying with his mom and dad, my aunt and uncle who i live with. It didn't take long for stuff to happen, I stared at him all the time and he stared at me. Next thing I knew I was staying up super late just so I could have sex with him. It escalated quickly and after about a month maybe two we exchanged I love yous. I had to get my birth control removed about a month ago, and was responsible and told him immediately. He said what did that have to do with him, I said well i figured you'd appreciate knowing considering i don't think you want anymore kids. well we weren't intimate for awhile after this, until about a week and a half ago. He said he'd pull out and stupid me thought it would work. Well I think he pulled out too late, because since then I've noticed lower back pain, sore breasts, nausea, cramping, i'm very emotional, and finally light spotting, but I'm nowhere near when I should start my period. I looked up the symptoms of pregnancy, and all these symptoms that magically appeared after having sex unprotected match the pregnancy symptoms. I'm waiting another week before getting a pee stick, but I'm already sure I'm pregnant. I've already talked to him about it, and he said not to worry, but I can't not worry, I'm not even 17 years old, and hes 23. He said were gonna take this one step at a time, but I dont know if I want to take those steps. I really dont want to tell my aunt and uncle im carrying there 9th grandchild/ first niece or nephew, and I dont want to tell my parents im carrying there first grandchild/ niece or nephew. I really dont want him to get into any trouble for this and I just dont know how to go about handleing it. I want to run away with him, but hes got three other kids and another girlfriend, there mom, so its just not that simple unless hes gonna leave them behind and I just couldnt ask him to do that.

You got yourself into a conundrum, my dear. 

First off all, go get a pregnancy test.  There's no need to wait, the pharmacy kinds are amazingly accurate and can tell within just a few days of your missed cycle.  No matter what the test results are, if you have any doubts one way or another, go to your family doc, or a clinic that offers pregnancy tests. You could just be panicking and having phantom symptoms, or you may be having real and true symptoms of pregnancy.  There's only one way to know for sure.  Get tested. 

Secondly, take a deep breath. 

The age factor is a HUGE deal right now.  You're 16 and he's 23.  You CANNOT worry about what will happen to him.  HE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF YOU!!  IF it turns out you are pregnant, your parents are going to be rightfully upset;  Not just that this has happened, but with who the other party is.  Now is the time for you to muster all the maturity you can.

And listen, my dear, this guy has no interest in a long term relationship with you.  He took advantage of you and is a rotten so-and-so.  I know you don't think so, but believe me, he is.

Go get that test today and let us know what the results are.  We will help you out the best we can if the results are unfavorable. 

I competely agree with Serendipity.

What I will add is if you are NOT pregnant, then STAY AWAY from this "rotten so and so"!!

He DOES NOT have your best interest at heart. I feel that your parents would be more upset that you

were pg because of your age more than because of who the father might be.

Please get the test and let us know the results. We are here for supprt if you need to vent.

and i have to say ditto what they said. i know you feel like a woman, and i know you feel like you were just as, if not more, responsible for having sex with him, but the truth is, you aren't legally old enough to make that decision. and that means that he, as the adult, committed a crime. at least in most states it would be a crime. you may be in one where it isn't, but he still took advantage.

besides that, he is living with a girl who has given him three children. he obviously didn't care about how devastating it could be for them, and he pursued you and slept with you while under the same roof they are under. that kind of guy is no man at all, and frankly, 'dirty so-and-so' just isn't a strong enough term to describe him. don't even toy with the idea that he may have only cheated on THEM (because it's cheating his kids as much as their mother) because of his "love" for you. i guarantee you this... the odds that he would ever leave them for you are astronomically NOT in your favor, and even if he did, it would not be long before he did to you what he did to them.

the mother of his children does not deserve this. and that's something you need to seriously think about before you go screwing him again, because sweetheart, you're not going to deserve it when it happens to you, either.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0