Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zavrina bella

me and my first cousin were inlove

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

6 posts in this topic

my dad and his dad are brother's so were cousins, i just want to know if i'm going to marry him because he ask that i will marry  him , i'm so confused,at that time i can't understand what happen to us, when i was in vacation he told me where i am and then i said him i'm at my moms house so he following me there , after we met , he said that she love me more than his cousin he love's me like a lover not a cousin,, i don't know what to do.

i'm actually have my own family i have a son and husband, and he knows that,, when i'm come back here at my place were in my family is there. were secretly call and texting, im so desperate, i told him that  were cousins but he don't want.. he always asking me to marry him but i answer him question that i do marry him, what should i do i can't say to him no always i'm saying is yes. because i love him too.

the time that i'm with my house and my cousin is also there that night were having a sex not once but 3times i gave myself to him because i love him. what should i do????

i don't want to hurt him, his always crying if i reject him, he always saying me that he wants to die ...

then he ask me what should i do to him if he dies.

i totally cry for that question and i'm so crazy at that moment when he ask me like that. 

WHAT SHOULD I DO??????

I WANT TO MARRY HIM BUT HOW WHY????

I HAVE A HUSBAND ALREADY AND I HAVE SON....

zavrina bella,

You have to break contact with him. You already have a husband, you cannot marry him.

thanks for the advice.hawk

but how can i reject him?

if he says that he wants to die etc.

i'm afraid to do that thing to

we still have a contact and exchange the text messaging.

that thing he will do anything for me and to my son.

the thing that's why i can do love my cousin because my husband nothing's to do with us,

i really don't know.

i can't reject him,,..i can't reject my cousin i love him.

my husband is always drunk in the night and sometimes he's taking a marijuana,.

that's why i cheat on him.

every time i talk to him to stop he's nothing to do with that!!!he's still doing it..

my husband and were not married.

in 6 years i'm still martir and waiting for  him to change everything but nothings happen.

i always crying at night thinking what's going on to him...

my dad and his dad are brother's so were cousins, i just want to know if i'm going to marry him because he ask that i will marry  him , i'm so confused,at that time i can't understand what happen to us, when i was in vacation he told me where i am and then i said him i'm at my moms house so he following me there , after we met , he said that she love me more than his cousin he love's me like a lover not a cousin,, i don't know what to do.

i'm actually have my own family i have a son and husband, and he knows that,, when i'm come back here at my place were in my family is there. were secretly call and texting, im so desperate, i told him that  were cousins but he don't want.. he always asking me to marry him but i answer him question that i do marry him, what should i do i can't say to him no always i'm saying is yes. because i love him too.

the time that i'm with my house and my cousin is also there that night were having a sex not once but 3times i gave myself to him because i love him. what should i do????

i don't want to hurt him, his always crying if i reject him, he always saying me that he wants to die ...

then he ask me what should i do to him if he dies.

i totally cry for that question and i'm so crazy at that moment when he ask me like that. 

WHAT SHOULD I DO??????

I WANT TO MARRY HIM BUT HOW WHY????

I HAVE A HUSBAND ALREADY AND I HAVE SON....

thanks for the advice.hawk

but how can i reject him?

if he says that he wants to die etc.

i'm afraid to do that thing to

we still have a contact and exchange the text messaging.

that thing he will do anything for me and to my son.

the thing that's why i can do love my cousin because my husband nothing's to do with us,

i really don't know.

i can't reject him,,..i can't reject my cousin i love him.

my husband is always drunk in the night and sometimes he's taking a marijuana,.

that's why i cheat on him.

every time i talk to him to stop he's nothing to do with that!!!he's still doing it..

my husband and were not married.

in 6 years i'm still martir and waiting for  him to change everything but nothings happen.

i always crying at night thinking what's going on to him...

zavrina, you ask how you can reject him.

i'd like to ask how you can reject your husband and your son? what you have done has been both selfish and destructive. you've betrayed the people who love and trust you the most.

don't make it worse.

Hi, Zavrina, and welcome to the site.

I don't know what you mean when you say, "my husband and were not married".  Are you saying you have a son and are living as if husband and wife but you're not legally married?

In any case, it doesn't much matter.  What you are experiencing is an emotional and physical affair.  You have fallen in love with another man (cousin or not doesn't matter).  You have violated your marriage and this other man, your cousin, has violated your marriage.  Even if you do want to divorce your husband, you cannot make a good decision about your cousin right now because you are in a very emotional and confusing situation.

I can only tell you to stop having sex with your cousin.  Tell him you have to stop cheating on your family.  Tell him you are setting the kind of example for how your son should treat a woman and how your son should expect a woman to treat him.  You have to stop talking to your cousin.  You have erotic love for him and are "in love" with him and that is dangerous for a married woman.  You have had sex with him so you are the one who has been unfaithful to your husband.  He has violated your husband's trust and can no longer be trusted in your house or alone with you.

You will need to get good counseling for this.  Affairs are like addictions.  You can't just will them away.  You first have to admit that you are doing something very bad for you and other people that is selfish and harmful.  Until you can do that, you cannot be trusted to even make your own decisions.

You need to work on your family relationship with your husband.  If he is a drunk and uses drugs, you have to have a real conversation with him.  It will be complicated by the need to confess what you have done, so I recommend you both see a counselor for your marriage.  If your husband cannot give up alcohol and drugs, you have every right to move out and give him a time to get cleaned up before you divorce him.  I do not support divorce but in cases of addiction, adultery, abuse, and abandonment.  You BOTH need to fix this.

If your husband is unwilling and you are unwilling, you have both proven that neither of you is ready for marriage to anyone, including your cousin.  Being in love and enjoying a physical relationship is not the same thing as the commitment necessary for marriage (which is why sex should always stay inside of marriage).

In all of this, I urge you - I beg you - think of your son.  What is right for him?  What is the right example for him to see of what he needs to do when he grows up?

Best wishes,

CM

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0