Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Untamedbeauty

How do I get over it?

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

5 posts in this topic

Me and my cousin stopped talking to each other and seeing each other cuz he liked some other girl. It's been like 4 months and I feel like he was just using me and like he lied to me. You can't all of a sudden get what you want and then like someone else. I loved him and I feel betrayed by him. I been hurting for these past few months and it's killing me. He keeps bringing his new girlfriend around to family parties and I hate the fact that I break down every time and end up hiding away somewhere because it hurts so badly. I'm tired of crying myself to sleep because of him for the same stupid reason. My family is starting to notice that I'm depressed and it's not good. How do I stop feeling this way? I just want to be happy and move on with my life because he's not worth it.

So sorry to hear that. I feel the same way. It's really hard. I stopped talking to my cousin for a while but now we talk but I don't think things will ever be the same. He is about to go spend his summer with the new girl he met :(

I have done this to a cousin because I thought it best. Little hurt now or big hurt later. We are apart, but I learned that sometimes people want and love you but cannot always be there. Someday in the future your relationship may heal into something stronger. Give it time.

I have done this to a cousin because I thought it best. Little hurt now or big hurt later. We are apart, but I learned that sometimes people want and love you but cannot always be there. Someday in the future your relationship may heal into something stronger. Give it time.

I totally agree with you Nsanity because cousin love is very strong and the thought of knowing the attraction and love will always be there, so meeting in peron can make things happen.

nessa76

I'm so sorry for your pain. :( Is there any way that you can tell him how he has made you feel, perhaps at least get an apology from him?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0