• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
badluck_mari_

Idk if my cousin likes me

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

4 posts in this topic

Me (13) and my cousin (15) started out as the hating cousins. When we were little kids, i would hit him and he couldnt do anything because he knew it was wrong to hit a girl. By the time i was 10, we hadnt seen each other in a long time. I apologized and we started to talk a lil bit more. This year we started txting and stuff and we found out we have a lot of connections. At first i thought "cool, we can be best friends!". But then he started putting he arms around me (he never does that with any of us cousins). And holding my hand while watching a movie in the living room at some point. Or he would lay nxt to me and he would put his legs on my lap, almost like he was sitting on my lap sideways. I do like him but i dont wanna start something then make a mistake. Btw hes bro did the same with my other girl cousin (she's my age) and they went out. Our family found out and the 2 families kept ALL the kids away from each other for 2 months. What do i do?

I think your parents should send you to a convent and your cousin to military academy.

Seriously, tell your cousin that you are a lady and to keep his hands to himself. When you are old enough and mature enough you will not have to ask anyone "what should I do."

mari, i find it interesting that you would report a post by an administrator because you thought kc was being rude to you and that it isn't your fault. listen.... kc's comment that you should be sent to a convent simply means that at the age of 13, you should be kept safe and protected from guys who want to get too physical too soon.

YOU asked what you should do. KC told you.

tell your cousin that YOU are a LADY and to keep his hands to himself.

Sweetheart, you are STILL a little kid even if you don't feel like one. How about you cool it on the romance front for a little while and tell your cousin to back off a bit?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0