• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KC

I want to rant!!!

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

14 posts in this topic

I want to rant and get it all out of my system! LOL! I want to know why people are so mean and crazy and want to cause trouble? I want to know why so many are just rotten to the !@#$ core! Are they mentally ill or just plain mean?

And why does there have to be one person in every aspect of life that wants to make things difficult for us?

I am going crazy myself dealing with crazy people. On every message board (except this one). Facebook is full of nuts always posting the same thing day after day. I'm even at the point where I think they are posting about me.

Is there anywhere in the world you can go to get away from crack heads, hoodlums and nasty people? Just for one day? I will even sign up to go to the moon. I'm ready for blastoff!!!

Ok thanks yall. I feel a little better now. And they wonder why I drank so heavily for so many years. Huh!!!  :evil:

You may want to wean yourself off the interweb for a bit?

Just a thought...

Bourbon may do the trick just as well though?

Bourbon you say? Hey man I'm still in recovery and very fragile lol. I do think drunks are a better class of people. What is the difference between drunks and alcoholics? Alcoholics go to meetings. Drunks? Well they just drink... heavily.

what website are you referring to? as for facebook, do a detox on your friends list. i think we get a lot of nutcases right here at cc.com LOL. lots of idiots, mostly just illiterate 20 year olds who can't be bothered to talk right. worthyboards, if you stay away from the political debates, is pretty civil most of the time.

Bossman - did you remember the entire title of the NP book?  Read it again = giggle.  It takes time and effort.  Also deleting so called "friends" from FB.  And call me when you need some friendly therapy.  or some rant time - I'll listen to that too! 

HUGS

Nat

LadyC, you mean they're crazy people on THIS forum too? Noooo. But I have a master delete button. There is always that one person on worthyboards that is stubborn as a mule and wants to argue. I always find that person, and yes they make me furious for about 5 minutes at a time.

Nat, I knew what you were going to say before you said it  :grin:

And hey yall, I saw one of my facebook "friends" at a strip mall recently, but before I could speak to her, she walks by me like I do not exist.

I rarely complain and I never feel sorry for myself. It's just that life seems ridiculous sometimes, or at least the people in it.

I hope she is now and EX FB "friend"

HUGA!

and, of course, you knew I would say that - I haven't changed that spiel since I found the book!!!  LOL

Nat

kc, i know what ya mean. i lost my patience with an athiest on worthy the other day. he got me so mad i told him what i thought of him and said  the mods could slap my wrist if they wanted, but i wouldn't apologize. LOL, i didn't get a word of criticism from any of the staff there. but it wasn't long before he got that thread and another one that he started deleted.

did you unfriend your mall-rat friend?

I don't hold grudges but I did put her on my list where I don't see her posts anymore. We are supposed to be possibly related (it's complicated). She is just an old fart. When the mood hits me, I will clean out my frienimies list.

and oh, I don't dare venture into the political forums! I've retired from it all. I can only say that I fear for our future.

I am guilty of ranting on my website and on facebook about the current political administration and can't help myself because of the issues I just cannot accept...

I know acceptance is importan virtue but I come from a long line of folks that fought for this country....

Whew, I almost started again!

Anyway, I just take a few days off from the idiots and all is good for a little while! LOL!

Here's my rant, i've come across a lot of nasty mean rotton to the core people in real life. I just learn't to either ignore them or tell them to F off and hopefully find help for the issues that are bothering them lol  (douchebags)

These type of people think that the whole world owns them a favour o instead of being able to help themselves they have to be nasty etc...

Most of the people on my Facebook are family members & people I went to school with. To be honest I don't like most of those people & about 3/5th of them are on my "restricted" list so I don't haven't see what they post lol it get real quiet on my Facebook :)

As my former boss put it "She doesn't deal with people's *bleep* very well, so when your around her don't be acting like a dumbass" :D

I've been sent 2 friend requests today on Facebook. I accepted both and they just put a load of junk/rubbish in the news feed. Arrrrgh, wish I never accepted now but I hope it stops and its not an every day thing Lol

Well, that's my rant for this weekend  :cheesy:

nessa76

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0