Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Mystery_Girl

Blogging - know of any good places?

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

7 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of any good places to blog? When i say 'good' what i mean, is that other members post comment and read blogs even though they don't know you. I've been posting in LJ for some years but on some days it's a bit like looking in a mirror!  :tongue:

Thanks Boss. I used to blog in WP but i didn't know anyone so again, the same problem.  I've asked a few of my friends in facebook if they would like to migrate somewhere. Not sure where we'll end up.

Thanks Boss. I used to blog in WP but i didn't know anyone so again, the same problem.  I've asked a few of my friends in facebook if they would like to migrate somewhere. Not sure where we'll end up.

I started with blogger and went to wp.

http://wordpress.com and blogger.com are free.

Wordpress.org allows you to download the script and install on your own hosting service. That option would cost you but gives you more control.

http://wordpress.com and blogger.com are free.

Wordpress.org allows you to download the script and install on your own hosting service. That option would cost you but gives you more control.

Plus you can add adsense to WP.org bu not WP.com- Dot.com will not allow css changes either. I had a paid  .org WPMU multisite but now have a simple.com one.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0