Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bobombist

I wanna express my feelings to my cousin

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

7 posts in this topic

I really like my cousin. She's the only girl I like and she is absolutely stunning. I've loved her for about 2 years and I've hidden my feelings. We're currently vacationing in Florida and we have tons of alone time, but I just don't have the courage to confess my love. I compliment her a  lot, and we usually hang out all the time. She does the same, but when we talk about our love life, we usually steer off of topic quickly. I really want to confess, but I need some help.

Compliment her and tell her if she wasn't your cousin, you would ask her out in a minute. How old are you two?

Well then, don't get ahead of yourself. Forge a friendship, have fun together but keep you feelings under wraps for a while. How old is she?

At that age, don't risk the rejection, family intervention and weird feelings all around. Be a gentleman and just have some fun. Relationships last about 1 or 2 weeks at that age and they never end well.

You should wait a few years before you even think of bringing up your feelings. If those same feelings are there then and she feels the same way, you may have a shot at a great, long-term relationship. Don't try to grow up too fast.

Hi!

I also started having stronger feelings towards my cousin at your age. I'm 21 now, and after several other men in my life (both serious and not), I still think about him. My advice to you would be to take things slowly. Be nice to her, show her you care for her. Things still get confusing and scary (but beautiful and exciting at the same time) so just remember not to jump too much into things. Situations may change, and you don't want to change the relationship you have just yet.

I wish you the best of luck and happiness!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0