• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GirlSaysWhat

introducing myself

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

5 posts in this topic

I don't know if this is the correct place to do this or not but I didn't see an introduction forum.

I'm so relieved to have found this place I seriously cried. I'm feeling completely lost and alone. I'm glad that I found you folks!

I'm 26 and secretly in love with my first cousin who is 41 and lives over 2,000 miles away. To make it even better, I have felt this way for three years now, am much too chicken to tell him and even while I was in my last long term relationship, I , like a lovesick fool, lived for his Facebook messages, texts, occasional phone calls and visits. I get so mad at myself about it - sometimes I have cried myself to sleep wondering why I had to fall in love with him, of all people.

I am 100% unsure of how he would ever take it if he did find out. Not that it matters much anyway if I never work up the guts to tell him.

Anyway, thanks for reading and again, I'm so glad to be among people who actually understand!

this is a fine place to introduce yourself! so tell me... are you both free from any marital relationships at the moment? if you are, maybe we can help encourage you to tell him how you feel...

Yes. He's been single for about six months after getting burned pretty badly and my engagement ended pretty abruptly 17 months ago due to commitment issues on ex's part.

I would appreciate any help/advice. Thank you.

WOW, this sounds like me a few years ago. I finally broke bown and told my cousin that I love her. It was a little weird at first, but then we started talking more and more. Now, im in the best relationship of my life. Its worth the risk...TAKE IT!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0