• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest TooLateToSayNo

I can't get over my second cousin.

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

4 posts in this topic

It's been 4 months now and I still can't get it off my mind I told him I liked him; and he said he liked me too. We kissed twice secretly at school- he was my first. I lost my virginity to him and ultimately fell in love with him. He was my first for everything: and then he cut me off and stopped talking to me. He told me he stopped liking me because we couldn't be anything more. It really hurts to know he doesn't care and really just used me... I let him though. A few days from now will be the last time I see him, he's moving schools and doesn't want to talk to me anymore. After that I don't know what to do. What should I? Should I tell him how I feel in person?

I think you should sit down and have a heart to heart talk with him.

Tell him how you really feel. And ask him what is actually wrong.

Maybe he has a gf or something.

Or maybe he knows that after he move, he won't be seeing you very often.

That's why he cut you off so quickly before both parties fall for each other deeper.

I am just guessing. It's better for you to talk to him.

I hope everything goes well.

this is the danger of having sex too young. and you're not alone, it happens to everybody, whether they are cousins or not! he didn't leave you because you are related. he left you because he's a teenage boy, and he's too young to settle down. (so are you, by the way.)

this doesn't mean that someday the two of you might be able to renew your relationship. but there are a lot of years to be lived before that is even possible.... and i'm not trying to hurt your feelings here, the odds are against it. so grieve for a while. you need that. and then when you are ready, take a deep breath and move on.

Do not tell him how you feel.  He knows. You need to let him go. 

When a young girl tries to hold on to a relationship that is clearly one-sided, she just ends up looking kinda...pathetic.  Go out with dignity and your head held high!

I know that's hard to hear, but it will get easier for you.  In a few months some other cutie will catch your eye.  :wink:

But please, learn from this situation:  Don't get sexual with a boy - save yourself for a man.  When you are older and a bit more mature you will be more ready for the complications that sex can bring to a relationship. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0