Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mystory

if I were a love poet

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

2 posts in this topic

im gunna be honest, its not often that i find myself eager to write about love,  in fact when i try, my hands cramp just to show me how painful love can be,  sometimes my pencils break jus to prove to me that every now &then love, takes a lil more work than u planned, i heard that love is blind, so I write all my poems in brail, and my poems are never actually finished because true love...is endless. ive always believed real love is kind of like a super model before shes airbrushed its pure, and imperfect.  jus the way that god intended.im gunna be honest, im not much of a love poet, but if i was to wake up tomorrow morning,and decide that i really wanted to write about love my first poem would be about u.about how i love you the same way that i learned how to ride a bike:scared, but wreckless.with no trainin wheels, or elbow pads so my scars can tell the story of how i fell for u im not much of a love poet, but if i was id write about how i see ur reflection in every cloud,and and ur face in every window u see,ive written a million poems hopin that somehow maybe someway ull jump out of the page and be closer to me cuz if u were here, right now, i would massage ur back until ur skin sing songs that ur lips dont even know the words to until ur heart beat sounds like my last name and u smile like the pacific ocean,i wanna drink the sunlight in ur skin I swear, if i was a love poet, id write about how u have the audacity to be beautiful,  even on days when everything around u is ugly id write about ur eyelashes, and how they are like violin strings that play symphonies everytime u blink, if i was a love poet,  id write about how i melt in front of u like a ice sculpture everytime i hear the vibration in ur voice,  and wenever i see ur name on the caller ID my heart plays hop scotch inside of my chest, it climbs onto my ribs like monkey bars, and i feel like a child all over again.i swear im not much of a love poet but if i was to wake up tomorrow mornin and decide that I really wanted to write about love.. my first poem... would be about you <3

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0