• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Guest angeleyes

first time you kissed your cousin what did it feel like

210 posts in this topic

We have never spoken about it in 6 years from when it happened. He id in a relationship and so I am but I still feel the more I see him the more feelings come back. We have always been quite close and when we kissed he tried to pull away but after we kissed for hours he said his head was spinning and that we cannot do this. I got with someone else and we didn't really see each other for along time.

I am not sure it is all one sided or if he still feel something or maybe it is all my imagination. We have hugged and he pulls away quickly. He still teases me and all that stuff. I once said about some guys I slept with and he told me to shup up I sound like a s*** so Ishut up.

I am not sure about it because sometimes I feel dirty for feeling this way and I am 99% sure he does too. I want to stop this feeling but I don't know if he feels the same too. How can i find out without asking him?

How can i find out without asking him?

It is not possible to find out without asking him.  Unless there is a real crystal ball, it is something you have to address to find out the answer.

I would exercise a bit of caution since he addressed you in such a unpleasant way.  Calling someone a slut is not appropriate. 

Please know that you are not dirty, nor are you a slut in anyway. 

angeleyes,

Interesting question you asked there in your topic line... how did it feel the first time you kissed your cousin... Woohoo... there's a fun topic we could sink our "lips" into... hehe.

All those years ago, my cousin just grabbed me and kissed me... it was pure heaven.

But a kiss a relationship does not make. The only way you can find out how he feels, is by asking him. But it seems clear, from what you've written, that he's ashamed of the whole thing, or embarrassed. Cousin-love sometimes makes the cousins involved feel that way.

Anyway, no matter what he says, watch for what he does, as you should with all men. That's the part that counts... Good luck!

Ambra

It was late one early Autumn night in 1961, and she took my breath away when she kissed me.

I was her first, but besides the lack of experience she gave me a feeling that I've never felt. Since we are not togeather I just hope she's not the only one who can give me that feeling

We've been kissing on the lips since we were in diapers.  Giving him a big juicy smack on the mouth when I'm within reaching distance is as natural as breathing.

the best moment of my life! I thought I might die I was so scared and excited! I knew in that moment that he would be the man I kissed forever! 

I was in shock the first time we kissed - so it's kinda hard for me to answer that.

But I know it made me feel really really... Happy. Happy as in a way I had never felt before.

oh! i love little sentimental things like this!

we were sixteen, cuddling on my couch. everyone else had gone to bed hours ago.  all of a sudden he put his hands around my waist, flipped me across his lap, and kissed me.  it was my first kiss (not even he knows this).  i don't know if it was because it was so completely unexpected or because it was all i'd wanted for so long, but to this day it was the most perfect kiss i've ever had. 

What an experience it was...

Just like my first kiss ever, my heart was beating so much it echoed through my whole body and head, and it was intense and just insanely beautifull. I think I used to call that cristalization when studying litterarture, like the time stopped. Draining my whole energy....Never had anything like that. We hugged for hours without moving !!!!

Our first kiss.... well it felt just right.  It felt like my lips had found their match.  We'd also been leading up to it for a few days.  Lots of mulling and erratic conversations as we pondered what to do with ourselves.  I also caught her with a mug of tea in her hands and I imagine when she mutters about it she thinks I ruined it but hey, I think it was perfect. 

I also caught her with a mug of tea in her hands and I imagine when she mutters about it she thinks I ruined it but hey, I think it was perfect.

Heh CG... it wasn't a mug of tea, it was a large glass of water, and I only mutter about it, because it meant I had my hands full and so couldn't wrap them around you.

Waiting for that first kiss for nearly 19 years, from when we first became friends at the tender age of 17, to when we finally realised just how perfect we were for each other, made it as wonderful as a kiss could be. The world seemed to tilt on its side a little, and everything just made sense.

First time we kissed was a beautiful sunny night. After dancin all night we went back to our hotel with others cousins. We were all in his room. We decided to eat together a traditionnal meal of my country. It's a salty and sweety meal prepared with prunes...delicious :rolleyes: After that all of our others cousins decide to go back to their own rooms. I told them i'll meet them up in 5 min.

So here we are alone in his hotel room. He invited me to catch him up at the balcony. It was just too romantic since we have a wonderfull view. At this moment i was wishin that he will touch me. He did do it. A soft caress on my forehead. Then i close my eyes hopin he will kiss me he did not do it :huh:

He get back to the room, and then he lay down on his bed. I slowly approach his bed as he looked at me. I lay down next to him....ask him if he was tired, he wasn't. He ask me for a massage but i refrused it cause i knew where it will lead us. Then he ask me to put my head on his belly. He caressed my hair,  i've felt a warmness that i've never imagine before, his touch was so gentle.

Then we start teasin each other, by words, by glances, by touchin our hands, i love his hands. Then he comes upon me, lookin at me in the eyes and start a kiss....i did not expect it at this moment but i just closed my eyes, his mouth had the taste of prune.

His kiss was perfect so warm so sweet so gentle. Then the phone has ringed in the room. My others cousins tellin me that my dad was lookin after me!!!!!!!!!! OMG :angry:

So i ran to the door but i can't resist...i stole an other kiss from him!!

In fact my dad wasn't lookin for me, but my others cousins and my sister didn't want us to spend the night together so they had imagine this lie!!!

I waited for our first kiss for 24 years or more. It seems as if I waited forever but at the same time it seems no more then a wink in time. We are still practicing and I hope we practice forever  :hug:

our first kiss??? magical, pure bliss, a memory i hope ill never loose!

That was over 15 years ago and still the most memorable kiss of my entire life.  We'd already admitted on the phone that we had both contemplated what it would be like and even thought of trying.  The next few times we were together, we got close but just couldn't bring ourselves to do it.  Suddenly, that one perfect afternoon, we went from wrestling around, tickling and all that to a full embrace and kiss. 

It seemed to last forever and when we pulled away we looked at each other's eyes.  She said, "that wasn't supposed to happen," and I said, "no, it wasn't".  Within a few seconds, we were kissing again and the rest is history :)

Honestly, the first kiss was awkward and unsure. It was like "are we supposed to be doing this?" The second kiss now... well, that was amazing. What's really cool is that I found someone who likes to kiss as much as I do!  :smiley:

It honestly felt like our kiss stopped time. I was so nervous, still battling with whether it was right or not for he and i to feel how we felt. I remember not wanting to look in his eyes, but just down at his chest where my hands were fiddling with his shirt. Now he tells me he thought that was cute, the whole shirt fiddling thing. But it was honestly one of the few times in my life i'd been that happy.

At first it didnt feel real, we'd been pondering for ages! and when it finally happened it was like WOAH! It was the most amazing feeling and im still buzzing!  :azn: we were looking into each others eyes and he was pulling all these funny faces which always make me laugh and it just suddenly happened, he was so gentle. His kiss has made me fall even more in love.

Felt like magic. If there is such a thing as magic, thats exactly what out kiss felt like. It felt as if my entire body was going to melt inside of him; just from a simple kiss....

You know in books when they say it felt electric.  It did.  When our lips first touched here was a shock that ran right through my body.  It was beautiful.  In the words of Katy Perry, it felt so wrong, it felt so right.  I don't know if I can ever fully describe that moment.

The first time I thought of kissing him was 28 years ago when we were five years of age...

In 2 to 4 months, I will let you know what our first kiss was like. I cannot wait!!!!!!  :grin:

Exactly the same way it feels every day when she kisses me in the morning.

-SH

I don?t remember if we had found out that we were relatives, but I think we both were pretty drunk the first time we kissed :grin:... it was at a party for the employees. But after that it took a while until we really get together... he was afraid to show his feelings, not because we were second cousins but for other reasons which had to do with common friends. But he also said after a while that he didn?t like that we were second cousins, but it was too late because he was already in love... :hug:

Our 1st kiss was magical. I made the 1st move and have never regreted it. I was very nervoius and scared of what she might say but it went okay and my Now fiancee celeste accepted the kiss.

It was a magical moment that i will never forget.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor