• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Guest angeleyes

first time you kissed your cousin what did it feel like

Guest bearbear

We waited more than 10 years for our very first kiss and it was the most magical kiss ever. It was just like our souls met when our lips touched.  The chemistry was unbeatable.  I could have kissed him forever.  :hug: :girl_haha:

BB

Guest Starcradle

The first time I thought of kissing him was 28 years ago when we were five years of age...

In 2 to 4 months, I will let you know what our first kiss was like. I cannot wait!!!!!!  :grin:

It appears that I neglected to provide an update.... :biggrin:

Guest IsItEvenReal

It appears that I neglected to provide an update.... :biggrin:

so, do it ;D hehe

Guest Starcradle

:laughter:

Our first kiss--it was as though we had been kissing all of our lives. It felt like home. Indeed, all of our "firsts" together were devoid of any real awkwardness. Everything was natural; we simply fit.

Glorious!  :biggrin:

Guest avik chanda

the best day of my life that day was!!!!i didn't know how 2 kiss,so without ne xperience we kissed..wow!!! i felt the upmost joy in my life...She with her lips has gifted me the sweetest gift of my life..I hv not yet 4get that feeling..It felt like I was in Heaven..really I cant describe that

Guest SJdizzle

we were lying on my bed trying to see would go to sleep first... i was making fun of her that was still using a retainer and she took it out...i pretended i was disgusted n told her to get it away from my face but she didnt so i threatened i was going to lick it.. three times i almost licked it until she brought it back into her mouth...i lunged at it that last time and i almost kissed her and oh how much i wanted to but i stopped myself...

my heart was racing... i told her i wanted to kiss her then...but she thought it was wrong but also said she was also attractive to me....so i told her that i would close my eyes and wait and if she didnt do anything i would go to sleep....I seriously thought she WASNT going to kiss me...but she did! and OH MY SHE DID ; )

it was like time stopped... taking every single breath away.... literally, it was like i was having my first kiss all over again but better haha.. It felt soo right and as if i had found my soulmate..We kissed till we fell asleep but we would constantly wake up during the night to resume our kissing till the sun came up...Utterly AMAZING!! I will never forget that amazing moment..as if it happened yesterday..then again if i truly wrote about all the details i'd take up a whole page haha

First time i kissed my cousin, we'd just gotten back from her mum's place, after a few drinks. I was in the kitchen making myself a coffee, and she'd just brushed her teeth. I leant on the bench and she leant next to me. We were talking about something or other slightly emotional, and we leant our heads against eachother, our cheeks then touched, our noses got a little close and then we were kissing.

Holding her was always wonderful, but this was incredible! I was thinking that my coffee mouth must be quite unpleasent for her toothpaste mouth. Because she is the second person i've ever kissed, I was reeling a little as to how DIFFERENT she kissed to how my ex-wife did. My heart was pounding like crazy because of the whole "we're cousins" thing going though my head, and i also didn't want it to stop. I ran my hand up the back of her shirt, and the kissing got more intense. Then we stopped, and held eachother close for about a minute. Then we started kissing again. This time it got a little more heated, and felt to me like she wanted it to go further, I wasn't sure it should yet, especially not after a few drinks. We stopped and she fed her cat, We made eye contact and neither knew what to say. She said she was going to bed. My head was reeling. I had no idea what to think...... I felt really happy and utterly terrified at the same time.....

Wow. sorry. that was a little long.... :P

It was 15 years ago and I remember exactly how it felt, absolutely wonderful, magical. I totally surrender to his charm and magnetism. It was the most perfect moment, a memory I will always cherish.

Guest stacey

:angry:ok .serisouly what is the matter with all of you guys !!!ok yeah i kissed my cousin before but i was shocked and when i was growing up we were kissing again and now we stop and we dont talk to each other, and he kissed me!!!!!!!!!i didnt like it that was also my first kiss !!!!!!!it was my cousin!!!!!!!!!!!!thats why i didnt like it and im ten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!gosh you people are so weird .......................

stacey, you were ten (or ARE ten, it's hard to tell since you type like a ten year old), you were swapping spit with your cousin, and continued off and on while growing up, and then you quit talking to him because you didn't like kissing. and you call US weird?

LadyC  :laughter: :laughter:

Let's ignore stacey... She is either (A) madly in love with her cousin but doesn't want to admit it, (B) Henry Heller's daughter or © all of the above.

By the way, why did you visit the site, stace? Hmm.... Curious, are we?

LOL, yeah, you and me, we're good at ignoring her, right? that's why i approved her post, it was just too funny for me to resist letting everyone have a little fun!

Guest elvengirl

We've been kissing on the lips since we were in diapers.  Giving him a big juicy smack on the mouth when I'm within reaching distance is as natural as breathing.

My cousin used to follow me around when I was little and we'd kiss, and hold hands. Glad I'm not the only one that was that close and still fell in love. :hug: He also gave me my first real kiss when I was around 12 or 13. OOOH mama. oO There was no tongue but it was pure heaven. Electric even. Gives me goosebumps remembering.

Guest stacey

:puke:i already told you that i am a ten year old!!!!!!!!YOU GUYS ARE ALL WEIRD!!!!!!!i dont like my cousin but i do still have goosebumps....and im not what ever he said daughter!!!!!!!!!!!and not all of the above......... :puke:

P.S. I WASNT CURIOUS I JUST WANTED TO SEE IF THERE WAS SOME ONE LIKE ME WHO GOT KISSED BY THERE COUSIN SO THAT WAY I WOUDNT FEEL WEIRD ABOUT IT

Guest stacey

OK YOU GUYS DONT EVEN FEEL A LITTLE WEIRD ABOUT KISSING YOUR OWN COUSIIN CAUSE I DO....and stacey not my real name....in case you want to know my real name im not telling you sorry  :( i called you guys weird but it just seems to weird thats all thats ill say..............

Guest Ransom

It was amazing. We haven't seen each other in 22 or 23 years. We didn't feel like cousins. We just had an amazing connection. She is strong and sensitive. She takes my breath away. I watched her sleep once and I can't remember ever seeing something so beautiful before in all my life. I just wanted to lay with her and hold her and keep her safe from what the world would say, from the harm of the world. To shield her from every possible hurt that could come her way. I have never in my life felt so truly vulnerable to a woman, to know that maybe I could be her hero and that she could be mine and save me from something no other woman has been able too. She maybe my cousin, but she makes all the sense in the world to me. She talks with me, and she is interested in me and my life. I wish everyone here that success in there relationships. This has been the most rewarding time of my life, she is everything to me. 

stacey, LOL, "LadyC" isn't my real name either! although it's not that i'm ashamed, because if that was the case, i wouldn't have been on so many television news shows, radio news shows, and in many magazines using my real name. i just don't use it here.

so you're really only ten years old and you "grew up kissing" him? how have you grown up doing anything if you're only ten? you haven't grown up yet at all!

interesting how you don't like your cousin but you still get goosebumps.

ok, in all seriousness... despite the fact that you're fun to pick on. a lot of us thought it was "weird" to begin with because we've grown up hearing how taboo it is. but the stigma about cousins is unfounded. since the beginning of time, cousins have been marrying. in fact, in the history of the world (from creation til now) a whopping EIGHTY PERCENT of all marriages worldwide have been between cousins. it's only become "weird" in the last century, and mostly just in our country and other westernized countries. in many, many parts of the world, cousin marriages are not only still common, they are preferred.

so weird? not so much.

by the way, swapping spit with someone at the tender age of ten is weirder than swapping spit with a cousin.

:laughter:  :laughter:  :laughter:

LOL!!!.... (I actually laughed out loud, not just wrote "LOL" while staring blankly at my laptop)

Oh, and for all you guys who thought "Nevermind" is my real name... I'm sorry but it's not... (amazing... I know...)

Now in all seriousness, yeah I guess we are all a little weird (you included) but who cares, everybody is strange in a way... You are ten years old so it's normal for you to think/type/act the way you do... When you get a bit older you might understand what "love" is and find out that you don't really choose who you fall for... For most of us on cc.com, that "who" just happened to be our cousin... It may be the same for you in the future... Who knows? A lot of cousin relationships start the way you've described your situation (kissing at a young age, getting "goose bumps" then years later realizing they are head over heels for their cuz)... So good luck to you and your cousin, stacey. Or should I say "alias stacey" just to be clear, lol... Best wishes, sweetie. Take care.

P.S.

P.S. I WASNT CURIOUS I JUST WANTED TO SEE IF THERE WAS SOME ONE LIKE ME WHO GOT KISSED BY THERE COUSIN SO THAT WAY I WOUDNT FEEL WEIRD ABOUT IT

What you described as not being curious is almost the exact definition of curious... **When you "just want to see" something it's because of curiosity.**  :wink:

Ohhh! Good question. When I first kissed my cousin, I knew she was the one.

It was magical; it is still magical after 14 years of marriage.

The kiss will do you in. DON"T DO IT!!!!! Or you are doomed!

LOL  :haha:

Guest prdingo

omg it felt AMAZING! so passionate and just pure magic! makes me feel great just thinking about it  :smiley:

Guest tj8

Well our first kiss was when we were just kids...I did a lot of teaching him how to kiss :)  Ofcourse at that young age I was determined I was going to marry him too.  Then we didnt see eachother or even talk in around 21 years.  When we first started talking again we teased eachother about being kissing cousins so when we actually seen eachother again it was just natural to kiss.  It wasnt what I remembered as a kid that was forsure.  It wasnt passionate but it was like I got hit by lightning.  I felt electricity all throughout my body, and every time we kissed or even he touched me ever since that same electricity was always there.  The first time as adults might of just been a peck but for me it was as if I had never truly been kissed before. 

Guest mari

Well.. my first kiss in general was with my cousin and i didnt expect it at all but i remember i felt butterflies in my tummy, it was great just writing about it makes me smile. :smiley:

Guest babe

Our first kiss we never got to have, his jokster of a brother just happened to have walked up a stopped before I could have found out at least when I was 15 the day he said he fell in love with me..

The first actual kiss was like no other before or since.. His lips, his mouth, his tenderness and love that's all it took, I knew right then that he had my heart, my soul and I forever was in deeply in love with this man.  And I would never kiss, love or want anyone else but him for the rest of my life.. He was mine and I was his...I was 17 and he was 20, oddly he was my cousin I was scared then, but I'm not now.. I love him more, I want him, need him and hope to have him and taste that kiss I've missed for 30 years along with everything else wonderful and loving about him. P.S. I love you Rock..

In case you were wondering, my name really IS Scrubanizer.  I wouldn't joke about that. Or would I? i don't think so but maybe. You decide.

As far as the thread goes. It was the most electrifying kiss  will probably ever have.