• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Guest angeleyes

first time you kissed your cousin what did it feel like

Guest cloud

...dam, my first kiss with kathy is all the words that describe ultimate love and ecstasy...the eagerness and passion pounding in our eyes as we kept staring at each other, she exchanged candy with me mouth to mouth before the next 5 min passed, and we both couldn't resist our succulent desires anymore, those sweet soft puckers matched mine perfectly, our rhythm got better each time, we like to suck on the others tongue with glee, hundreds of hours of conversation lead to that perfect moment, a million more is worth the bliss of a first kiss with my love, I was the happiest I have ever been, all my anxieties and worries were non-existent, I wanted to be in that situation 4 eternity

Guest angie

I was massively drunk the 1st time i kissed Raul! we both were. But, the next morning, we were laying on the bed in uncles old room (which is now my room  :grin: ) and "there goes my baby" by Usher was playing on VH1. then,he got real close and hugged me, stared into my eyes and said, "gosh why does this song have to be playing right now!" then, he got closer and just kissed me. we were all sober and clear minded, it felt like, my whole body was on fire. cheesy i know, but ive never felt such passion off one kiss.

the first time i kissed my cuz was just plain ridiculous.

my sister and i were at my aunt's house doing the dishes. we were "whispering" (what a joke) about how we wished he wasn't our cousin. i "whispered" to her about how i'm gonna kiss him goodnight once we've finished the dishes.

my cuz, his girlfriend at that time, my aunt, and someone else i don't quite remember were all playing cards at the table not too far from the sink. we finished, my sister looked at me, we, my aunt and everyone else began saying goodnight. i waited while my sister went around the table saying the goodnights and huggy thing. i did the same but you see, the way everyone was sitting at the table i was really supposed to start with my cuz. i knew what i was doing though. sooo now it's the time...with my sister's eyeballs on me i bent over, put my arms around his shoulders, and KISSED him right on the lips child! but i said it was ridiculous remember? yeah because in my nervousness it didn't land STRAIGHT on his lips though...kinda like half-way you know? like on the side of the lips you know? well it was still his lips. humph! well anyway...i did it and felt good.  i snuck a look at his girlfriend, smiled down at him, said goodnight in that sweet way we "women" do, and walked away but not before i saw him do a double take with his head turning a complete 360 degrees looking back at me with a smile on his face.

all of that sounds slow motion i know. but you must know it was kinda quick. but not quick enough for all the moans of shock and the sucking in the breaths from around the table. except cuz...he was smiling like i said. and me? feeling good like i said with my sister giggling with, "i can't believe you did it" once we got into the other room.

yeah child. and nothing was the same after that. i was painfully shy and awkward and all that but i felt i just had to. it was after that that the folks began to separate us. and oh my what fruitless attempts. but i guess it worked eventually through the years because he separated himself from me. that's how the cookie crumbles they say.

are my tears dried up? nope. oh they're not flowing as before, no not at all. for one thing i've too much to do with my time to worry about him. but inside i'm sniffing. mainly for him him though because i feel it's such a shame to allow others to dictate your life. one time his brother told me that cuz was depressed because he and his second wife split up and i just died. why? because i know he's miserable...miserable without me. sounds conceited?  i think not. we must know our worth and i know mine.

a part of me is angry with him. angry at his cowardice and his allowing himself to become others puppet.

well that's just how it is.

Guest cloud

don't worry you'll see your cousin again chocolate, if not here on earth then in heaven and maybe u two could rekindle things up there with the big guy, I'm getting ready to appeal my statements to my family again with my cousin but whatever happens happens, I will always be proud I stood up as man and tried

Guest hopeless4him

we met when my grandma was in the hospital, she had a seizure and it was unexpected and my cousins were comming down, they come down a few times a year but he had never came with them before. He walked in and i was instantly attracted to him, he was tall and i mean tall, hes 6'4 im 5'1 lol and his style matched mine which is odd because im the black sheep in the family and i was so attracted to him that i couldnt talk to him but my mom said i was being rude so for the next few days i followed him around my grandpas house asking him what he was thinking and his answer was "nothing" i said "i'm going to find out what your thinking, one way or another" then walked away. After him teasing me playing guitar hero, our conversation progressed into life and it got deep so we went in a room and he locked the door behind him i sat on the bed, he sat on the floor. After an hour of talking we hear outside of the room where are they, then we open the door and every adult there is looking at us terrified and we look at each other like oh dang they think... were like no!! and my brother starts screaming. So we went in another room, he was leaving the next morning so we were attached at the hip til the moment i had to go home. He let me put his hair in pigtails :) and then i had to leave i put on my shoes and gave him a hug, then we took a picture together he stood behind me hugging me and it was adorable because of the height difference. we hugged agian and he left. we talk on the phone everyday and we finally admitted we are deeply in love with each other. im going to visit him in 14 days and im so excited to see him and hopefully we'll have our first kiss, im a little nervous, and scared of being caught...

But i love him so much! Any advice for not getting caught by family, were not ready to tell them yet

Guest crazygirl21

hopeless4him, as for avoiding family attention, I'd say just go to absolute extremes to make sure no one is going to catch you doing anything- really bad stuff happens if they do lol as I'm sure you observed and you weren't even doing anything lol! If you think there's a chance someone will see you, don't risk it. Just be careful and remember it's better to wait than force something to happen and regret it later :)

Guest cloud

be slick about it, extra cautious and secretive but if they do find out or u feel like telling them in the future, check out ladyc's letter "how to tell your mom" in this section of the forum, I'm sure it would get any slightly open-minded parent thinking about it at least

The first time I kissed my cousin, it was in his car after I got off the plane to come see him. I hadn't seen him since I was 12 & I was 17 at the time. We were together long distance for 2 years before hand. We always wondered what our first kiss would be like. I remember getting off the plane & trying to find him in the airport. It was the first time I ever flew by myself, so I got lost lol. When I finally found out where he was, I saw walking towards me. All I could think of was how adorable he looked :) We finally made it to the car & I was just so happy. I had to call my mom to let her know that I made it there okay. The whole time I was on the phone, he just kept picking on me :P Once I got off the phone with her, he just looked at me, leaned in & kissed me. A kiss never felt so good to me. It literally took my breath away. After it happened I put my head on his shoulder. I was trying to catch my breath. I was just so happy :)

Guest tacks

We we sitting in the balcony talking about vampires and how they would bite someone one the neck, she tried to experiment on me....next thing i know, we were kissing, it was my first and it was Fantastic, we spent the rest of the week kissing...even in her moms kitchen ...lol

Guest LadyT

Our first kiss was on the way home from the airport, we had actually been talking about it for a month, before he could come home! So, when it finally happened, Oh wow, I'm not even sure I could explain it with words! It made me think of Forever, someone I never want to lose, someone that I wanted to be with for the rest of my life! I believe I've found my soul mate!  :cheesy:

Guest kmelendez12

Finally I had my first kiss and it was with my cousin. I felt like I could touch the sky. It was in my room and when he touched my lips with his I felt like I was out of this world, he made me feel so much love for just that first kiss. I loved it. I'm just sad after being together he got scared and now has established that he wants nothing with me except for friendship. I don't want to give him up but I have to.

Guest NYinlove

I haven't kissed him yet.  :cry: He tried to kiss me the last night I was in the same county when he first confessed how much he loved me as we stood outside our family's house, with our entire family inside.... and I was so freaked out and scared I pulled away and didn't let him.

He was driving me and my mom to the airport the next day, I wanted another chance for that kiss. But it never happened b/c my mom and all my other relatives were there. Ever since i've been back, we have talked about how our first kiss is going to be, ..I can't wait.  :biggrin:

Guest rodrigo

It was last September, in South Padre Island Texas during a family reunion/vacation. Weeks before the trip, we talked about if we would really steal a kiss or not. Two days into the vacation, still no kiss; I was unsure she was still interested in me.  :(

We were at the beach all day, and decided to head back to the rental. Halfway back, my brothers stopped at the restroom and it was just her and I. We looked at each other and I saw her face change as she leaned into me. Our lips met, and for moment there, I thought my heart stopped. That kissed changed who I was and what I wanted in life. It has never been the same since.  :hug:

Guest pink bubbles

I wrote a poem about it :P

I actually wrote it for him for our 6th anniversary... over two years ago  :ok:

This is it;

As i grew up,

I came to see,

The man of my dreams

Was right infront of me.

Going to (where hes from)

I tried my best,

To hide the feelings

That would never rest.

After years of loving

You from afar,

Tou moved to (where im from)

On my wished upon star.

The sixteenth of October,

I will never forget

how my heart skipped a beat

as our nervous lips met.

"Can I have a hug,

Im Cold" I said,

Little did I know

The same thoughts were in your head.

That night when we kissed

my dreams came true,

I felt fireworks and butterflies,

As i lay next to you.

Life is so perfect now,

At long long last

I can show you my feelings,

Unlike in the past.

Growing up, I thought

We will never be together,

But over the past 6 months baby

Iv learned our love is forever.

I loved you then,

I love you still,

I love you now,

And always will!

xXx

hmm.... my baby, Love him so so so so much!  :hug:

PinkBubbles  :grin:

Guest tacks

Glad that she was my first kiss...i never kissed the girls from before

Guest Lori

I had a moment with my cousin about 8 yrs ago.  Well it was more like a few moments over 2 nights lol.  I had been going through a very bad time just then and I don't know if I was just looking for support at that time.  I saw him recently, and it got me thinking... trying to remember the detail of how that first kiss happened that night.  He was so very gentle and tender.  I just couldn't help thinking when I saw him, is he remembering too....

Thanks Hawk, now those dots seem even more loaded.  lol.  Anyways there is a family occasion coming up soon so I will have to find a way to broach the subject with him then, or forever hold my peace and wonder what if.

Lori,

Let's not hijack this thread. Post another thread and give a little more info, such as how old the two of you are, and if there are any current "entanglements".  I have a feeling I might me able to give you a little insight on this deal.

Guest ArkansasRockNRolluhhhh

The first time was a little awkward.  We held each other for a few minutes, she started to pull away, and I turned her face to me and just went for it.  She was with it, though.  Second time was much better.