• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Guest angeleyes

first time you kissed your cousin what did it feel like

Guest TooraLorraLaddy

I don't want to go into details, but I told him the depth of my feelings. He loves me, but not that way. What we do behind closed doors and how we interact around others is separate to him. He has someone he loves and won't leave them for me. I can't make him do anything nor can he make me not feel how I feel. I just don't know how I'm going to be able to face him anymore at gatherings, how I'll face my relatives on that side of the family. I love him, this website made me realize it. "Better to of loved and lost" my arse.

• Upvote 1

better to have loved than lost rings true. but it's never better to have been used and treated badly. the loved and lost saying generally applies to a love that is mutual. sorry you fell for a jerk :(

Guest Saint

Tss best kiss ever it felt like electricity ran tru my body compare to eny other kiss .i was her first kiss i got into trouble and got sent to mexico for a month i met uncles ive never met . i met a cousin i have never met she was beautiful with a sexy body for bieng 14 i had just turned 18 and she would fallow me i could tell she liked me. she took my phone and left me a note saying if i have ever felt in love with somebody i dont sopost to. well i havent but i went along and left a note saying yes .later that night she took my phone leaving a note saying i want a kiss . We left the house to buy cookies our exuse to go out at night to the store. we ware at a ranch ware my ant and grandma lives we walked out it was dark i asked her are you ready she sed yes we kissed just a peck i told her thats not a kiss .. The next moning i went with her to shut of the lights at her school she was responsible for the keys that summer ( its mexico and its a lil ranch so lights out manuely ) i went to the restroom to take a piss i came out thare she was staring at me with her beutiful face i asked ,you want another kiss or what ? She went for it and we ware making out. from thare we would make out every day every chance we had. We almost had sex but my uncle started to scream that we are living but i did got wat i want .shes now 15 and im 19 would love to kiss her again but i dont think it will ever happen again

Guest HappyAndIKnowIt

Only weeks ago I was reading this thread, curious about kissing my own cousin and now I can finally add my two cents. Yay!

The very first kiss wasn't even a kiss. He was drunk from the night before, and he didn't know how to behave properly. It was weird, so I will fast forward to our first actual REAL kiss and not the awkwardness where we learned we were very into each other.

When we kiss, it's pleasant and I feel a tremendous sense of peace and safety, as if he's my twin flame or soulmate. I'm sure we've been together in previous lives. Kissing him is the best thing in the world and feels so right. We found a mutual rhythm very quickly and now we are having a full-on affair, but I digress. I love kissing him and could do it all day, every day. He's the man I've always wanted but didn't know it. I'm so glad I went for it, because he admitted that though he really liked me, he would have never made the first move -- he was afraid of how I would react. 

Guest James

I had had a crush on her for a while. She was my best friend, I was hers. She didn't know how much I loved her. We cuddled and hugged and stuff, but we had never done anything that was necessarily "couply." One night when she was visiting, I went to hug her goodnight, and I kissed her on the cheek. She reacted bashfully, pulling me into her arms tight, burying her head in my shoulder. A few nights later, we were up late, dawn was starting to break. We were both half asleep and laying on the floor, with our heads close together. I kissed her cheek upside down, and she kissed mine. I had butterflies and goosebumps. I went to kiss her cheek as she went to kiss mine again, and we accidentally kissed on the lips, upside down. 

After that we kissed more, but there were intervals where we felt confused and dirty because we weren't sure if we were supposed to be doing it. After much research and discussion, we began seriously considering a relationship. I was shocked when my parents - strong Christian people - were supportive of us dating. Many people have showed us support in our relationship. But sometimes it's hard on her, because her father is not okay with it. He doesn't have any real reasons, I think it just makes him uncomfortable because society says to. I wish I could console her, and have told her many times that if it's going to drive her and her father apart, that I don't want this. But she chose me. I wish I could change her dad's heart though. We've been together publicly for almost a year now, and he's no more okay with the idea than he was last September. 

good for your parents!! seems too many pseudo-christians rail against cousin relationships as being straight from hell. REAL christians will go to the Bible to see what God says before throwing stones. sounds like your parents are bona-fide! don't be shocked over it. be grateful that your parents aren't fake.

sorry about her dad's objection. give him time. most parents who are uncomfortable with it get used to the idea once they see how happy the couple is, and/or realize they can't blackmail them into breaking up. i know it's been a year already, but that doesn't mean he'll never change.

Guest Frank P

It was a long time ago when we were teenagers and it was innocent and  nice. Thirty years later we had our first proper kiss, tentative at first, then delicious. We now live together, kiss every day and I smile every morning I wake up next to her. 

I was 29, he was 32. Too many beers, and I'd broken up with my fiancee of three years a week before. I was complaining that I'd never be with the guy I wanted, and would grow old and die alone, because that was better than settling, and I'd finally figured that out. He told me I'd find that guy. I told him "finding" wasn't the problem. He asked me what was. I didn't want to answer, because I truly believed he'd reject me, and maybe never want to see me again. But I couldn't lie to him of all people, so I said: "The problem is that he is you, and I know you won't like that and I'm sorry, but I don't know how to change it." 

And he kissed me. My world shattered. It was what I had always wanted a kiss to be, from the first clumsy encounter when I was fourteen and every disappointment after, through a seven year relationship with one person, and then a three year engagement with another.

It was perfect, it was sublime. The particles of the universe rearranged themselves around us, and all the things I'd thought were supposed to make sense but never had, suddenly did.

We were not okay with that. We talked about it, and we decided that what with family and the fact that he was living with a girlfriend, it was not okay. That lasted about 48 hours. We decided that family would deal with it or not, and he decided he couldn't stay with his girlfriend regardless of what happened between us. He broke up with her, found an apartment, and we started seeing each other whenever we could.  A month later, I bought my first house. I gave him a key the next day. 

We've been living together for about a year and a half. That kiss changed my life, my reality. Sometimes we're in a store, and he goes around a corner, and I think "This is it. None of the last year and a half ever happened. I'm crazy, and he never loved me, and I imagined him here with me. I'm a crazy woman, and he's not coming back, because he was never here." And I blink, and he's back, grinning at me and making jokes about spices. This is how I want to spend the rest of my life.

Guest Sisi2408

Waw, i cant believe there are so many of you like us. Me and my cousin. Since the begining of our relationship i always felt confused about it because its wasnt "usual" according to social norms and we were too closely related to b dating. I come from a muslim background and you would say oh then it's fine for you, when it's not. My parents didnt accept the idea but i guess that was for many reasons. But his family was very happy for us and supported our relationship. We loved each other since we were kids but were living in two different countries so it was kinda hard to keep up. We went our seperate ways for few years. Then we'd see each other several times among family gatherings in summer. We became bestfriends again and although we didnt see each other much we were very close. Then we saw each other again in summer andfeelings were involved but he didnt dare make any step towards me cuz he was scared of my reaction. After he left we kept talking day and night 24/7 and we were talking about our feelings for eachother at that point. He came again in the middle of the year and we kissed for the first time it was super nice but wrong place . We kissed publically at a lounge and kept making out the whole time when in our culture it NEVER happens so they stopped us... I was so bothered back then but when i think about it now i think its funny. He's cute and i love him. Been with him for a year and a half and hiding from my parents not easyyyyy

Guest YourGuest002

The first time I kissed her had to be the most awkward and most special moment in my life.  I am not saying awkward as in emotionally, but as in she basically tackled me which made me love her even more.  Also want to make it be known that this happened to us as adults, even though we both had feeling since we were kids.

My first kiss with him was this last November. We'd started talking again in October, and within weeks were obsessed with seeing one another.

To the point that I even draw a picture of us kissing, because I daydreamed and had dreams of us kissing every single night. 

When he came to see me in Oregon, the first time he wrapped his arms around me, I was gone. Done... and never came back. We kissed in my kitchen, and like all first kisses, we missed. lol he was alot taller then me and I had to stand on my tiptoes to reach him, so... I kissed his beard. lol But he quickly wrapped me into his arms and planted his lips on mine until I couldn't hardly stand due to lack of breath. Sometimes the first kiss is the best because you get to smile at the awkward fun of kissing a beard. :P (it's worth noting that I have YET to miss kissing his lips since my first disastrous attempt one ;) )
I'm also including the sketch I did of us, just for fun. :) 

• Upvote 1

Our families were very close...growing up, our mothers were about the best of friends for many years.  I never had siblings of my own so naturally I fit right in.  I always said he was the best-looking of his brothers.  As a very young adult I babysat for his son and he suggested to me the idea of making out one night.  I thought he was drunk and just kidding, but honestly the thought nor the desire never left my mind.  Then he got himself into trouble, got sent to prison, and I could only write him for many years.  Recently he was released and one month ago he came to visit my mother and I.  I had been drinking that night so naturally I did not hide my affection for him.  So when he followed me home it was the most natural thing in the world to throw my arms around him and kiss him passionately.  What surprised me was the force with which he kissed me back.  Time stopped and the world interrupted itself from revolving for a few exquisite moments.  It took us nine days to begin the explosive love affair.  He lives a ways away so we've only been together twice and neither one of us has any idea what's going to happen now, but I know one thing:  I would not trade this time with him for anything else in my life!!!

Edited by TammyDHU
anonyminity

Guest Ivy

I was sitting on his lap and then I gazed into his eyes. I was mesmerized in those liquid brown eyes and the love I can see within. We kissed passionately and that was one kiss I will never forget until I die. 

Quite possibly the 2nd (the first is self explanatory) biggest adrenaline rush ever. Still get it every time we kiss

Guest Bart

It was only a cheek kiss, and it's been a really long time ago, but man... So I was about sixteen I think, she's four years older than me so I guess that'd make her twenty? I'm now in my early thirties. She's always been beautiful inside and out. Seriously, she to this day looks like a supermodel or something, and I can't remember her ever being anything but nice to anyone. So once at some family gathering at our aunt's, I think it was around Christmas, we'd been talking for most of the time there because there weren't many people around our age there. You know how it is. And I think she was getting ready to leave, and for some reason (so long ago I can't remember why), I jokingly asked for a kiss on the cheek. Apparently she didn't catch on that I was joking, and actually did kiss me on the cheek, which thoroughly shocked me. Didn't see it coming at all. So for the rest of the day, my mind was reeling, my heart felt funny, and I REALLY wanted to see her again. I kept thinking, "Dude, stop thinking that way, she's family!" Then another part of my mind would say, "Who cares!?" LOL So I had to face it, I was crushing on my cousin. Just a phase though, right? Well, it has been kind of on-and-off, as I have had other girlfriends in the ten plus years since, but the crush hasn't gone away by a longshot. Sadly, she's now married and has kids, so that cheek kiss is probably all I'll ever have.... Sigh.

Man that was awesome. He was the first guy I ever kissed and it's always so sexy and passionate. I can never forget my first kiss with him.

First time I was like 14 she was 13 we were hiding from other cousins and we jus got closer and kissed   that continued for CPL years we did more but never intercourse ,,  threw years we were close but never did again as we're both in relationships and have kids she always been jelous of girls I braught around and I was too lately it's been kind of getting a little weird where she ask me to Hug her and kiss on cheek,,says she loves me ,we always gave each other looks over the years that youd give someone your attracted to but just feels like getting to point where I feel something going to happen I'm sure we both want it but I'm afraid we're going both want it a little to much and we're both in our mid 30s now so just confusing ,jus know that it was something we never finished , jus feel like it should happened when we were  single then something happening now jus always had that connection where either of us can jus make a move on each other and it would and I hope we can talk about it befre it just happens....anyone ever have this kind of experience???

It was last December… Melting for love for my second cousin i was badly anticipating to see her. At that time, though she was also in love with me, she was avoiding to date me, as she wasn't feeling comfortable with the idea of loving her second cousin… Yeah, the typical issue, the "forbidden" thing. Anyhow, one first cousin of her (which is also second cousin of me) and I arranged a kind of "meeting" at a café somewhere in Athens. It was a meeting actually of two "seperate" groups of first cousins the members of whom are second cousins at the same, too. During that night me and my love were supposed to be just "second cousins" in the eyes of our first and second cousins. But there was a sparkle between us two; it was so bright that some of my first cousins noticed that. I had exposed my feelings to my second cousin a month earlier but i couldn't express my love to her at the café among common relatives because she wasn't feeling ok with this. She loved me but at at the same time she was feeling (and still feels) the known kind of panic/guilt. Anyhow, she was enjoying the fact that i was saying and do things at the café that were hints of love for her and others couldn't distinguish at once. When we had to leave, all cousins were supposed to say goodbye and kiss each other. When it came my turn to kiss my love, i deliberately gave her a quick kiss close to her lips in a way that other cousins who were seeing us would assume that i kissed her cheek. We both knew that this wasn't a cousin kiss. 

Four days afterwards, we had our first date at a café in the centre of Athens. Things were different now, she was feeling a perplexity due to the known issue… Anyhow, i asked for her a favour before we leave the place, to hug and kiss her cheeks. Not actually the cheeks, but two tiny spots on her cheeks, these two spots i fell in love with years and years ago… She accepted. And then, i just took off to heaven. On Christmas day we gave each other the first lips kisses as we were walking down the street to the theater. And two days after, we gave each other our first deep kisses. 

If you would ask me which kiss was my favourite, i honestly can't give you an answer. I love them all, the feeling was the same, earthquake and volcanic eruption together, as every time we kiss each other since then.

It was May 1975, I was 17.  That first kiss was simply amazing.  I can close my eyes to this day and still feel the same tingling sensation it gave me.

Felt so very right then, still feels so very right now.  I will NEVER forget it.