<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name' ) ); ?>
Guest angeleyes

first time you kissed your cousin what did it feel like

Well when my man and me kissed for the first time, i felt him as a stranger. Since he is half dutch, we rarely see each other. The time before we got in touch, we rarely speak. Since i wasnt interested in his subject(mostly games), 

I only realized his presence for these 4 years. And got closer every year. And last year, we did our first kiss.

So i used pocky game to dare him. And i just did a short kiss, and then he ask for another pocky lol and on the 2nd pocky, when i tried to get away from him, he tried to catch me with his lips opening and closing on the air 😂 and asking me "do you want to?". But i just act innocently and ended the game. 

Nice intro to “the game.” 

When Doris (my female first cousin) started, it when we were at a family reunion. We each had entered puberty. 

While at the reunion, my dad’s oldest sister (the reunion host) came to us and said “Why don’t you kids go play outside? You don’t want to hang out with old fogies!”

We raced outside, finding two outbuildings. One was larger than another, so we chose that one. Once situated, we started cuddling and teasing. That only lasted a very few minutes. Doris then stole a kiss on my lips. 

My response was spontaneous, and quick. I kissed her in return, but mine was forceful with wet tongue. She quickly parted her lips. We were licking & sucking like crazy, inexperienced as we were. My rooster began to stiffen immediately. Soon, we were sliding our hands inside each other’s clothing. 

We finally kissed. And then we did more. I last posted here in 2012. And after that we didnt talk anymore. But in november of 2019 we became friends again. And i wanted us to be actual friends so i wanted us to talk about what we went through before. To get over it. But it sparked up again. He first would touch my leg and then we would rub each others hands and arms. It was harmless at first. But then we drank too much one night. And he kissed me. It was like fireworks. I couldnt breathe because it was so intense. And one thing led to another and we ended up doing it in the back of his car. And now its been up and down. Weve done it a couple of times and every time, like clockwork in the morning, hell say we need to stop. Ill give him space and hell end up messaging me again. Then well hang out again and then itll happen all over again. Im gonna be living alone soon bcuz my bf found out. Yes i was cheating. Im not proud of it but it was so hard to keep away from my cousin. Im pulled towards him. Hes so interesting. Its like i experience something new everytime im around him. And he said now that im single we can do it again. Freely with no fear. But now im scared if it was only exciting because i was cheating or if it was actually real. 

I believe it’s important for you to figure out what you’re deriving from your cousin, and from your bf. It may be you’re not ready to be committed to a true adult relationship. Perhaps you savor the thrill of sex and/or other motivation.

When Doris and I began, we were 12 y/o. We found, as we got older, we truly felt love for each other. It was more than sex, though we grew much in our respective sexual selves. 

At 21, we decided to test the waters in an non-incestuous way. We became mainstream. I still savor the memories, and still masturbate to the memories.

i think i have this deep crush on my cousin.  he is 18 i m 17 he is really cute and the way he plays with my hair gives me feels.  but the thing is idk if he wants it or not. he probably is just friendly and considers me as sister. but he does give me these feels lets me play around him and he is sometimes clingy. today he was talking about his first crush and kinda nmnot getting over it and i thought okay i got ny answer its never gonna happen. but then he kept playing with my hair and we talked in a flirty kind of way he blushes etc and sometimes looked at me i saw it fromm y perioheral.. wanted to take me out as last treat since he was leaving tomorrow. idk i wanna kiss him so bad. also i m a bit ugly but he made ny hair and called me pretty and holy crapoly! ok. i dk i really wanna kiss him he gets close to me and i always feel that way but the thing is i cant approach or even make him know what i feel.  becz there is a possibility if he knows and is not happy or wants to do the same then he would directky be liek " AYE ARE U CRAZY U R MY COUSIN SIS ' or like never talk to me again. idk worse.  i really dont want to lose the closeness i have with him its like butterflies in my stomach. he also does this only with me. i swesr to my god i want to kiss him atleast once. idk what the kissy-face to i do .how do i do it or where's the fries? should i even do.

As a seasoned veteran of family love, my recommendation is:

Next time he enters a room, greet him in bubbly fashion. Put your arms around his neck and - with wet lips - kiss him near the corner of his mouth, but not on his mouth. 

Hold the kiss for about 3 seconds and see how he reacts, if at all. If he turns his face toward yours, extend the kiss to his mouth.

YOU’LL KNOW! 

I'm a 35 year old male and I have kissed 4 of my cousins and each experience was unique but there's one that stands out.

My cousin is very attractive and has a great body you can't help but notice.  It's hard really hard not to stare at her at family gatherings.  She is the one that makes you think "if only you weren't my cousin!!" This is the cousin I had a "crush" on as a kid but never told her.  We lived in different states but we have always been really close and flirty with each other and would always tell each other our love stories.  We would only see each other about twice a year but she would tell me that she always dated losers and I would tell her I was a hopeless romantic.  Anyhow I'll get to the point.  We were both 31 and I was staying at her house for a couple of weeks.  One night after a party and everyone left I helped her clean up.  We were still pretty tipsy in the backyard talking as I was finishing a smoke.  She said she was gonna go inside really quick and would be right out.  I waited for about 10 minutes and I figured that she probably fell asleep.  I went inside and as I opened the door to my room she was laying in my bed!! She told me to lay down next to her.  My heart was racing.  She grabbed my hand and as we locked fingers I rubbed my body against hers and I grabbed her face with my other hand and turned her around and gave her a deep gentle kiss!  It was amazing.  I felt goosebumps and we just kept kissing and caressing each other.  I slowly unbuttoned her pants and started rubbing my hands against her smooth arse and over her thong.  She started moaning and for some reason I decided to stop.  I think it might have been because her kids were also in the house but something just didn't feel right.  The next morning it was pretty awkward but nobody mentioned it.  I really enjoyed it and I know we would have had sex if I wouldn't have stopped.  We have not spoken about it ever but I really want to do it again but again for some reason I can't make the move on her.  We have hung out by ourselves and she still acts flirty.  We only usually hang out when she is not dating a loser though. Should I tell her how I feel? Should I remind her of that one night?

Also I got 3 more stories with other cousins so let me know if you want to hear them!  Thanks!