Guest angeleyes

first time you kissed your cousin what did it feel like

The first time I kissed my cousin was quick but gentle. It was when he went to visit me at my house after school and before he had to go to work. I think we were mulling over how "morally and socially wrong" it was in his mind despite how magical it felt so that's why it wasn't as long as we both would have liked. Overall, it was a very nice kiss. Too bad it had to end so soon...

At least now that we're together we'll be able to have lots of kisses without having to think about it. =)

Guest pockynoodles

it was thanksgiving and we had recently told each other our feelings online and when she kissed me i remember thinking "Man this feels just right" I knew then that that single kiss was letting out all of the pinned up emotions we had for each other. love, hate, resentment, envy, it all came out in that kiss. we knew we were in love for years, but hated ourselves over it. But now, we embrace this glorious realization.

Guest Jessie

Our first kiss was magical, and it led to 22 years of the most wonderful married life possible.Judy lost her fight with lung cancer and I buried her a month ago. They say I lost my wife but not so I know exactly where she is and will see her again one day. I do not believe I will ever remarry Judy spoiled me for any other woman. Spend each day with each other like it was your last You never know when the Lord will call one of you home.

Goodness, our first kiss was when I was about 8 and he was 10. We were building a fort as kids do. We built a fort and was playing house. I laid on my cousins chest and looked up at him and gave him an innocent and quick smack on his lips. We held each other for a little while and continued playing.

The first kiss we had together when everything changed between us was when I was 11 and he was 13. We were wrestling around on his bed and I got on top of him and we instantly locked lips and started french kissing.

Our first kiss was magical, and it led to 22 years of the most wonderful married life possible.Judy lost her fight with lung cancer and I buried her a month ago. They say I lost my wife but not so I know exactly where she is and will see her again one day. I do not believe I will ever remarry Judy spoiled me for any other woman. Spend each day with each other like it was your last You never know when the Lord will call one of you home.

Jessie, thank you for sharing this as now him and I are getting older, we do start thinking ahead.  Ever since I was close to losing a kidney and was bedridden for 2 straight weeks he said it was the first time he was worried, really worried about me and that it was really bad. It was the first time I ever heard that tone of voice from him and I played what happened to me down.  But I knew exactly what he meant.  We both thought about our mortality and our relationship has changed since then for the better.  I have heard years back about another member's story whose cousin had passed on and even though I have always cherished every single second I spend with him, I focus on this even more today.  That said, whichever one of us passes first, I know like many on here, the other will wait.  I worry about the future as honestly I don't feel 100% in terms of health.  I sometimes joke around and tell him that he's free to find another young and sexy thing if I "croak" but when I think back to the nights he held my hand in thought it was really hard to see him like that....  That actually hurt more than what I was going through.

I'll probably discuss with him that if I get sick again and don't come out of it, that I want him to be happy first and foremost.  But they are such .empty words...

Ugh.. full of tears now

Anyways....as for the much happier original topic, yes the first kiss was magical!  I felt the world spinning around me and I had no idea what was going on.  Describing this will lead to a post that is faaaar too long to read. 

Anyways it doesn't sound like I'm currently mad at him, huh?  Lol. We're actually in a fight right now but I guess that's another thing I found out about cousin relationships... there's a lot of love no matter what. 

starclimber,

You reminded me of something that happened when my wife turned 40.  In the traumatic weeks leading up to her birthday, I teased her that when she turned 40, I'd trade her in for two 20-year-olds.  She just smiled & said, "I'm not worried.  I know you're not wired for 220."  (Zing!) :laughter:

Guest GreenGirl

The 1st time his hands touched mine was like lightening going through my body.  His kiss was soft, magical, and tender.  After 25 years, his kiss still turns me inside out.

Guest cali

The first time i kissed my cousin felt kinda wierd cuz we r related but we do talk and spend alot of time together i wonder if its wrong but he was smiling and so was i when we finished kissing i really would like to know what you guys think of this.....is it wrong that heasked me out latter that day and i said yes... we are only teens and we fee :hug:l kinda wierd when we see each other in front of family cuz they dont know yet.......

his lips were as soft as satin... for him it was something he had wanted for years... we had mentioned it a few times in the weeks before and one night i just told him to kiss me and he did... was the best kiss i have ever had... he has so much passion and things i cant explain behind every kiss... I cant wait to spend the rest of my life kissing him... :hug:

His lips and mine were like lock-and-key..Our lips matched and a soft kiss was shared; there was nothing that felt better! It was a warm feeling, and I still get goosebumps thinking of how sensual it was.

Guest secretcousinlove

Haven't kissed him on the lips yet... not sure how he would take it. But I have kissed him on the cheek twice. It felt as if my lips were touching soft clouds and my life just got sent to Heaven. He seemed to enjoy it too, he let me and then smiled. He either thinks of me as a sister, or he likes me. I'm hoping the second one... I plan to kiss him on the lips next time I see him. I will post how it goes.  :ok:

Guest KaeLynn

My first kiss with my cousin Dwayne wasn't anything special. But i stay up at night daydreaming if you can say its that at night, thinking about when i'll have my first kiss with my other cousin Tiara. I want it to be special but am i doing something bad or indecent by loving her so much and wanting her the way i do?

He says we kissed when we was little but i don't remember it.the first kiss i do remember was magical just like it should be. If only we hadn't been separated before i could do anything about my feelings for him when we was young. 25 years went by till the 2nd kiss

Guest Jellybean

First time he kissed me was lovely. We had been chatting about nothing really, i worked in a barber shop it was after hours but he'd asked me to cut his hair. Once his hair was done we were getting ready to close up the shop when he swore, i got a fright thinking something was wrong. He marched across the shop to where i was and just kissed me. It was soft and gentle, my heart was pounding, my stomach was doing flipflops. That was nine years ago and I'll never forget it. I flew home that night with my head in the clouds.

It was amazing! I've been living with him for 3 weeks now. It has been awesome. We make such a great team. Our relationship took off right before Christmas. It was such a surprise. We are both in our late 30s and are starting our lives over from failed past marriages. We didn't spend much time together as kids but spent enough with our family to know of each other.I didn't KNOW him until now and everyday is filled with amazing love and admiration for each other. There is a great deal of respect and a deeper feeling of connection that exists between us. When he first kissed me December 19th, it was like I was falling into him. The kiss was long and sensual and I have never experienced a kiss like this in my lifetime. It was so intense! We haven't been apart since. We just told our mothers first. His father is my mothers brother. Then we told our grandmother and she took it better than anyone.  We kept it a secret for a week but the chemistry between us was hard to hide. So we just came out with it. I've decided this man makes me so happy. I've had a lot of unhappiness in the last four years. I deserve to be happy and if people don't like it too bad! Then again I don't have children. Be does and his decisions have been more difficult. We know there will be hurdles but we can't stand to be apart. We "WORK" and both of us know that is hard to find in todays world.

I haven't been on here since I first made an account smh stupid school.

Anyways I freaking love this topic! first time I kissed my cousin it was like something out of a romance novel (which is fine for me cuz I'm a sucker for them kind of books) it was raining really hard and we was waiting to go home from a cooking class that he and I took (our summer job required us to take it) we both expressed our curiosity of what it would be like to kiss each other so he gently wrapped his arm around my waist, pulled me in close and the moment our lips met thunder roared and lightening flashed.  :biggrin: oh how I wish i could have that moment again. that was the best kiss i ever had!!!!!!!!

Guest Shadow

Our lips met like magnets drawing into a warm wet desire! The kiss was soft, her tongue caressed mine with a sense of passion and love that have had never felt before! From that day on I knew that only her kiss could satisfy my desire. Simply breathtaking!

Guest daughterofeve

Our first kiss--and the many that came after--was electrifying. :wub: We've been building up to it for a while and when it finally happened it felt like the most natural and the most magical thing on Earth. Damn, I miss him soooo much... :cray:

It was absolute bliss!! We were just talking as normal and out of the blue he pulled me close and kissed me, I felt like I never wanted it to end  :girl_in_love:.  We've been kissing each other ever since and it still feels the same!

Guest againstallodds

It was the most passionate kiss ever......I didn't want it to end. The emotions it brought back to life after 10 years that our love began were unforgettable! After that first kiss it was years before we kissed again and then the timing was perfect. I've been kissing him everyday for the last 2 years and its still as amazing as the first time!!!!