Guest angeleyes

first time you kissed your cousin what did it feel like

The first kiss between him and I was in January of this year. His body was warm, which tingled my cool, pale skin when he pulled me against himself closer. It felt surreal, almost like I was lost in a beautiful dreamland that I never wanted to escape from. It lasted hours~

Days later, chilling memories of the scene crept up my spine. Was it the right thing to do? Why did it happen? For months, I was haunted by the thought of this. I already knew I loved him, so why was it bothering me so much?

Finally, in May, it happened again.

We have now been together since July 8th, 2012~

It has almost been a month. <3

Guest daughterofeve

sometimes that moment, our first kiss, us cuddling on his bed, the teasing and then the electrifying intensity of that kiss keeps playing repeatedly in my head. i must be a masochist or something, but it just won't stop, and i wish i could go back to that moment and stay there. i was happy then, i was so very happy, if only for a moment :(

Guest Brielle

My cousin took my first kiss when . I was 11 and he was 15. He had asked if I had ever kissed anyone and I told him no.He asked if he could be my first but I said no. He kissed me anywas. He and I are so close now.

Guest Lauraann

Amazing-remarkable-indescribable. I am 45 yo and he, my love is 51. I have had a crush on my cousin since I was 9 yo. He came out to visit me with his child for one week. OMG. After not seing him for atleast 8 years. We kissed the first night- although I did not remember- I had drank entirely too much (I am not a drinker). Mind you -I would have welcomed that kiss. The next day, he was suprised and sadly disappointed that I did not remember much after dinner. He told me in drips and drabs of the evenings events-much to my horror- he undressed me and put me to bed. He told me I was so beautiful-and that I had asked him to please kiss me-he did. He told me it took his breath away. I needed to kiss him again so that I could have the joy of it in my memory. Later that evening after the children were to bed-I came to his bedroom and layed with him on his bed-our conversation was endless to the wee hours of the morning. I turned to him and I kissed him- it was magical-it was as if I could breath him in. We were one. I have never in my life been kissed like that-nor have I ever kissed another man the same way in my lifetime, and I am not a spring chicken. We did not consumate our love- we enjoyed the remainder of the week with the children-with stolen kisses the entire week. We have both fallen madly and deeply in love. We have constant e-mails flying back in forth through out the day. Several phone calls- the important good morning call and the blissful good nite call. He will be flying up in two weeks- I am nervous with anticipation-knowing there will be no children to be discreet in front of. We want to be together forever-honestly I don't care what the family says-I only care how my children and his child interpet this relationship. Thank you- for this site. You have taken the taboo out of cousin love- I do not feel as if I am hurting anyone-how could this wonderful love be bad at all.

The first time I kissed my cousin was brief but sweet. It was only a peck on his lips and he tried but sometimes failed to avoid them. Though our first real kissed took me by surprise because he kissed me back passionately!  :wub: Something I didn't except it at all!

our first kiss was in 1976 and we're still kissing.  married him 2 years ago.  finally did it after 34 years.  we were 16 years old and it was a real kiss.  it was real love and we never forgot it!  we lived in different states and the family kept us apart, but after 32 years, he found me in 2008 and married in 2010.  we never forgot that kiss and it still feels the same.  since 1976!  my first love, my true love, my best friend, my cousin and now my cousband. 

The first time my cousin and I kissed was awesome.  I loved her but didn't know how much she loved me we were talking and I just felt the urge to brush her shoulder.  When I did that she turned and what a kiss that was and we are still kissing and its wonderful.  We were thrilled to find this site thanks everyone we have received a lot of encouragement.  Hope everyone has a great weekend

Guest serenity leon

My Cuz was My first kiss and it was amazing. Now this Year the kiss was like a real kiss and not like last year that it was a bird kiss. This Kiss was like one that i never had with my cuz. i mean all day we were kissing and it felt like if i was in heaven. i would definally kiss him again if i go next year to see him.

OK so I don't mean to interrupt this persons story but I have no idea how this website works so im just going to write it here.

OK so im  15 and I have a guy cousin who's 16. this stuff started a couple of years ago.my dad would leave me and him alone in the basement.and since we had nothing to do we created our own little games.. it had no name.it was just us chasing each other around with a blanket.if he tackles me then I'd pretend to be weak and he'd finally let me up.but not without him first getting really close to my face which would make me really uncomfortable so I'd easily push him off.if it was the other way around then I'd give him no mercy and just sit on him all day until he would touch my arm or leg and make me get off of him.

now here's the thing thing.he's a real jerk to me in front of other people.but when we are alone then he's a real sweet heart. I finally fell for him when I turned 13. he was playing video games with my sister in the basement.I was on the side playing dsi and teasing him by saying that he sucked at video games.he would get up and wrestle me so I could say that I was wrong.then he would get back to his game.I repeatedly did this until he finally got tired of wrestling.he layed down on the bed and he wrapped his arm around me and took me down with him.he held me really close and put his other arm over his eyes. my heart was pounding really fast because I had no idea what was happening. after that.things became really weird between him an I.

it happened again when his mom took me and him to the mall.he challenged. me that I couldn't hold a coke bottle to my arm without it getting really cold.of course I agreed because I'm really competitive. h e held  it to my arm for the whole hour we were there. my arm was freezing but I'm too proud to give up so I kept it there until we left. it was dark outside so when we got in the car his mom couldn't see us.he took off the bottle and laughed at me because my arm was really cold. he looked at me for a while and said that he would warm it up.  I was suspicious and asked how.and he leaned agaisnt me.true to his word.my arm was warm again by the time we got to my house.when I left he gave me a warm smile and waved goodbye.

it got a little serious when we went camping together at a church camp.we traveled next to each other for over 3 hours in a car.now mind u I have no freaking idea if he's sexually active but I offered to give him money and he took out a condom.I asked him where he got it and he said one of his friends gave it to him.we got to a pit stop and we switched seats.we were on opposite side now.we were making faces at each other when he motioned with his lips a kissing notion which only I saw.we just stopped and stared at each other for a couple if seconds. he finally said well that was kind of wired wasn't it? I nodded and we pretended like it never happened.we got to another pit stop and we switched agian.this time I was on the middle and he was on the left.when it got dark he put his arm around me and my sister was looking at us weird.she tried to put her arm around me too but I refused and Adriano started cat fighting with her to see who would have their arm around me.I finally leaned back and pressed on both their arms which hurt them and they stopped.my sister gave up and asked why I let him put his arm around me and not her. I panicked and said that he was not grabbing me like her. she nodded because to be honest she is too grabby lol.anywayon we got lost for a while and he got tired and leaned his head against my shoulder.he grabbed my arm tightly and forced me to lean against him too.when I relaxed his loosened his grip and we just sat there leaning against each other.after a while he got up and started to poke my boob.i washocked and told him to stop.i kept on doing it even though i desperatly tried to keep hishand away.finally he wispered in my ear,do you want me to stop? i said yes i woul.he smirked and grabbed my hand and held it.then we finally arrived at the camp.I was really interested so I looked out his side of the window and decided to test something out. I leaned in close to his face while looking out the window.I had a clear view of him out of the corner of my eye and just Stayed there.what happened was that he leaned in really close,his eyes looked Weird but then they hardened and he leaned back into his seat.like he wqs edging toward kissing my cheek or not.when we got out I asked him if he was going to ignore me like he always does he Smirked and said that I could sneak in s cabin if I wanted.I refused and continued walking.he Smirked again and said wanna smd?  I had no Fucking idea what that meant until I thought about it for a couple of seconds.when I realized what it meant I made a grossed out look and refused.he said OK and we walked into the woods.now I'm very scared of the woods at night so I stayed in the back( yes I noe it s stupid to go in the back but for some reason I feel safer there.)he stayed behind with me and started to poke my boob.I slapped his hand away and said to not start it again.he smirked and smacked my butt.mortified I punched his arm.he looked hurt but still stayed next to me.

after a while I became really paranoid and jumped at every movement in by e woods he came up next to me and held my hand,and said that he'd protect me.I nodded and we walked together holding hands. when we arrived at the high bonfire we were heading to he gently let go of my hand,smiled and joined his friends.I understood why he did it.my mom had come and looked for me and she luckily didn't notice us holding hands.

when the bonfire was over I walked back by myself. I hear him walking behind me with his friends.he said something about forgetting something and ran up to me,entertained our fingers and gently tapped my hand as if he was telling me that he was still the there for me.

nothing else happened hile we were there.now to this year.he and I had gone and visited my aunts house.they had left me and him all alone in the house.he was in the bathroom and I was on my aunts bed watching ghost adventures.when he got out he went to playing video games in by e living room.I really wanted him near me so I teased him until he came into the room.we watches TVs for a while and then we wrestle .of course I won and was laying on top of him while I enjoyed my TV.he told me to let him up.I smirked and refused.he then smirked back and grabbed my leg.I frowned but continued watching TV.he turned toward the TVs while slowlIy running his hand Across my leg.I got really uncomfortable so I let him up.he smiled at his success and layed down next to me.he put his arm around me and then he turned over and hugged me and we just lay there hugging each other.I guess he noticed that I was quivering because I didn't know what to do so he got up and went to the kitchen.he accident left his phone onthe bed so I took it and his it in my back pocket.he returned ajd noticed it was gone and started chasing me around the house knowing I took it. he caught next and realized where it was and just begged me to give the phone to him so he wouldn't do anything weird.but I refused and he finally reached his hand behind me and grabbed his phone.he did the exact same thing with me but I didn't hesitate which surprised him.

a couple months later w e went to my uncle's house and we went swimming and stuff.when I went into his mom's car he sat on the left of me and I was in the middle.I was really tired so I leaned my head against His shoulder.now I really did this to see what would really happen.he wrapped his arm around me and held my hand thinking I was asleep.finally he fixed my head and pushed my hair out of my face.what I did not expect was for him. to kiss me! he was talking to my sister when he turned his cheek toward me and out of nowhere kissed me! I know he thought I was asleep because I pretended very well.I went into a little shock and convinced myself that it did not happe

loverconfused,

Sounds to me like you aren't the only one confused there. I would say to lay low and see if this isn't just his hormones raging, see if over time he continues to pay attention to you in an affectionate way and also try to figure out where you both stand on the "cousin thing". If one of you is not ok with it, someone is in for a life of misery, better to find that out before there are any regrettable moments. My cousin and I both love each other but he is not ok with the "cousin thing" and it has been heartbreaking for me. Sounds like you are unsure and at your young age, I don't blame you, however, if you are not ok with it, don't lead him on, you could start him on a journey of unhappiness and the same would go for him as well with regards to how he treats you. Just my two cents and I wish you all the best.

Guest Anne StickingMango

he stole the kiss...in that time he wasnt sure about us so he said "im only gonna do this once" and he pulled me to his arms and kissed me xD  :hug:  :embarrassed:

Our first kiss was super awkward  :laughter: it was both of our first kisses ever and we had no idea what we were doing. Our last kiss however was slow and sweet and absolutely wonderful  :blush2:

I've never been much of a romantic nor did i ever enjoy a kiss. It seemed like i was going through the motions even with my wife.

I've never called anyone baby or honey or anything like that. I was told on more than one occassion that i was a stoic and romantic as a fish.

Until the first time i kissed her, i had no idea of what i had missed my whole life.

My heart beat, my body shook like i hadnt eaten in a week and i couldnt get enough of her lips. Everyday it is even more incredible.  I felt it oddly right although my upbringing told me it wasn't.

I can kiss her fof hoirs. I coukd hold on to ber and feel all of her, hug and run my hands and face through her hair forever.

I cant put into words how it feels even today other than that it is the most awesome feeeling in the world to have the fortune to experience....

gotitbad,

That's so odd that you should say that about previous kisses, I didn't like them either, even with my husband. But I relive the kisses with my cousin in my head everyday. Unfortunately, he has decided that he can't do the whole cousin thing, so I have to savor my memories. But the kisses we shared were wonderful, magical, amazing and filled me with warmth (he even said it was amazing). Oh well, not much I can do about it.

I hope things are going better for you  :smiley:

Things are actually great. Ive moved in with her and am having trouble looking for a job. Otherwise we have talked about a lifelong commitment but are trying our damnedest to act like adults. I want to spend my life and time with her. Its funny, i had a zillion hobbjes to keep myself busy but nkw we can do nothing just holding hands and im content...

gotitbad,

That's so odd that you should say that about previous kisses, I didn't like them either, even with my husband. But I relive the kisses with my cousin in my head everyday. Unfortunately, he has decided that he can't do the whole cousin thing, so I have to savor my memories. But the kisses we shared were wonderful, magical, amazing and filled me with warmth (he even said it was amazing). Oh well, not much I can do about it.

Is there no chance for u 2? If not that makes me sad. I couldnt imagine not being with T. My world would fall apart.

gotitbad,

I'm can't tell you how happy I am for you that things are going so well for you guys, Congratulations!! I'm so glad to hear a happy story!!  :girl_haha:

At the moment there is no chance, who knows what the future holds?  I have backed off all communication with him, but he still calls or texts at least twice a week, just to stay in touch, I guess. I am trying my best to move on. I am going to my brother's high school reunion on Nov 3 (he's 3 yrs older than me) maybe he has some classmates who are available. That is if I even want that, seems all I want is "Him".

I'm can't tell you how happy I am for you that things are going so well for you guys, Congratulations!! I'm so glad to hear a happy story!!  :girl_haha:

At the moment there is no chance, who knows what the future holds?  I have backed off all communication with him, but he still calls or texts at least twice a week, just to stay in touch, I guess. I am trying my best to move on. I am going to my brother's high school reunion on Nov 3 (he's 3 yrs older than me) maybe he has some classmates who are available. That is if I even want that, seems all I want is "Him".

I wish you the best. I really do especially because it must be really tough...

Our first kiss was super awkward  :laughter: it was both of our first kisses ever and we had no idea what we were doing. Our last kiss however was slow and sweet and absolutely wonderful  :blush2:

You said you were jealous of me and my cousin being second cousins, but at least you've kissed yours. Now im all jelly of you lol. I've yet to kiss mine....

You said you were jealous of me and my cousin being second cousins, but at least you've kissed yours. Now im all jelly of you lol. I've yet to kiss mine....

:girl_haha: sounds like your relationship is going swimmingly though, so perhaps it is just a matter of time  :grin: