• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GirlSaysWhat

"Cuz"

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

6 posts in this topic

That's what he keeps calling me.  :undecided: And it bothers me nowadays - am I overreacting?

He never says it in person, but whenever he texts or facebook messages me he almost always starts off with "hey cuz!" In person, he calls me by first name only.

I can't and would never try to deny or minimize the fact that we're cousins but I think I'm afraid that that's ALL he sees. Just his little "cuz" (he's 41, I'm 26). You know what I mean?

Would it bother you guys, too? I have been known to completely overthink things late into the night so I would like some outside perspective.  :tongue:

Nope, after 9 years openly together as couple, and 35++ years in love, one of the sweetest things she says to me is "I love you, just 'cause, 'cuz!"

Just because he calls you 'cuz' doesn't mean he's not in loove with you, I do it to my older male cousin that I'm madly in love wih, to try and make myself feel better and right, but hey if itts ment to be. It will. And no covering up can stop it. X

Those answers should give you peace of mind GirlSaysWhat, i'm a deep thinker too and i can over react sometimes but it should all be okay for you. Good luck with it all.

nessa76

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0