• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mnmjbmc

Just a thought...

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

19 posts in this topic

Does it seem like love advice on the internet or any where else (besides this site) doesn't seem to help because our situation is different? Advice during a relationship seems fine, but the advice before a relationship just doesn't seem to help because it's advice for non cousin relationships. Just wondering if anyone else felt the same way because I come across a lot of advice quotes and sites but can't really apply it. Cousin relationships are hard  :undecided:

Cousin relationshps are hard, certainly not a walk in the park so to speak lol    Other sites or maybe most apart from this one are a waste of time because one always gets negativity thrown at us in my opinion.

nessa76

Yeah I know what you mean, but I don't mean asking for advice on other sites I meant advice that is already freely given and just looking for something to read. I couldn't dare ask for advice for something like our situation out to the public because I know of the backlash.

I think you are very much correct. It frustrates me.

That last sentence brought tears out.  :cry: They can be very hard!

Yeah I know what you mean, but I don't mean asking for advice on other sites I meant advice that is already freely given and just looking for something to read. I couldn't dare ask for advice for something like our situation out to the public because I know of the backlash.

I've never asked questions on other sites about my attraction towards my cousin but i've read replies that people have given to others and the backlash can often be nasty too, so this site is the way best option for help and advice in my opinion. Some think its kind of sick etc... for cousins being together but that's just plain ignorence because they're not informed at all on this subject to even make those kind of comments lol

They say "ignorance is bliss" but not for others. The best cure for ignorance is knowledge, but I guess people don't want to be cured. What a shame that people who don't know any knowledge on cousin relationships want to tell us who we should or should not date. Last time I heard "love has no boundaries" and will always stay that way. Nobody should feel ashamed about loving a cousin because it's so beautiful (just like my cousin <3) and uplifting like nothing ever before. Im not with my cousin but were both young and still learning about ourselves, but him and I will always be unfinished business.

They say "ignorance is bliss" but not for others. The best cure for ignorance is knowledge, but I guess people don't want to be cured. What a shame that people who don't know any knowledge on cousin relationships want to tell us who we should or should not date. Last time I heard "love has no boundaries" and will always stay that way. Nobody should feel ashamed about loving a cousin because it's so beautiful (just like my cousin <3) and uplifting like nothing ever before. Im not with my cousin but were both young and still learning about ourselves, but him and I will always be unfinished business.

Its nobody elses business who one dates or whatever as long its of a legal age. I don't feel ashamed now but i did at the begnning lol  The way i felt even for my first love doesn't compare to how i feel about my cousin, such a magnetic feeling. Do you feel the same with yours, magnetic feeling (pull) that is?

nessa76

It's stronger than the Earth's magnetic pull lol! But I swear I wouldn't want it to stop even if I wanted too. The thing is, my cousin love is my first love. Can you imagine how I feel for the strongest type of love is also my first?! It's impossible to forget him now, not like I would want to.

It's stronger than the Earth's magnetic pull lol! But I swear I wouldn't want it to stop even if I wanted too. The thing is, my cousin love is my first love. Can you imagine how I feel for the strongest type of love is also my first?! It's impossible to forget him now, not like I would want to.

Yeah it must be super intense to have these feelings for your cousin on top of him being your first love as well. Does your cousin know how you feel about him?

Such a moving, heart felt story :smiley: I hope you get back what you lost with your cousin jo, one never forgets their first love but one can't forget their cousin either but i hope you get to rekindle what you had with him. Glad that your patient also, that's the best way to be than just being impatient and going with anyone.

nessa76

Is it bad that I don't want to date around just to have that "experience"? Because my loyalty and love is strong for him. :embarrassed:

Is it bad that I don't want to date around just to have that "experience"? Because my loyalty and love is strong for him. :embarrassed:

No it isn't bad at all that you don't want to date around, if your love is so strong for your cousin. Your both young anyway, so there's nothing for you to rush in to with somebody else anyway and honestly there's nothing to be embarassed about either so don't be :smiley:

nessa76

P.S. It also goes to show that your the type of girl that is loyal/faithful to your cousin, so thats surely a good thing. Isn't having love, even if its from your cousin better than just having sex with any random stranger as an experience? 

Yeah, no other experience with a stranger could compare to loving him. My loyalty/love would soon prevail. I have hope it will even though it seems it will take some time. My cousin is truly a diamond in the rough and I have found my diamond. <3

Yeah, no other experience with a stranger could compare to loving him. My loyalty/love would soon prevail. I have hope it will even though it seems it will take some time. My cousin is truly a diamond in the rough and I have found my diamond. <3

I might never be with my cousin but no other guy i've met beats the feeling i have for my cousin. I'd rather be on my own than be with the wrong man anyway and it'd only create a drama relationship  :laugh:

Glad you've found your diamond, the waiting might be worth it all in the end but never give up hope :smiley:

nessa76

Yeah I would rather be alone too than to be with the wrong person. I hope he sees my loyalty and love for him sooner or later. Right now im the only one that seems to care, but giving up is not an option. Patience is key.

Exactly, patience is key and hopefully/should pay off for you  :smiley:   

Most of the time, good things come to those who wait. Life is weird though, good things normally come out of a bad experience

nessa76

Awwww, I think it's so sweet that you're willing to wait for your cousin. :)

I totally agree that love advice, in the beginning stages especially, doesn't seem to apply to us. I don't dare ask for advice on my situation outside of this site, because I've seen firsthand the kinds of things that people say about people who love their cousins.

It's funny, too, how intense cousin loves seem to be.  In terms of looks, yeah, there are guys that are "hotter" than my cousin, but in terms of who they are as a person, nobody has him beat.  He's the Heathcliff to my Catherine Earnshaw. I could marry someone else and be happy, but he's always going to be a part of me.

That's the type of girl I am. Loyal. But in terms of personality, I swear he's the best. That's why im in love and so faithful because I know I can't find something so rare as him. A bonus is he is SO handsome too. I felt like the luckiest girl on Earth when I had his love. Now you know why I'm waiting for him <3. Couldn't find someone more attractive if i wanted to lol.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0