• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
nessa76

Dvd buying "How I Live Now"

nessa76    6

I've just bought the DVD "How I Live Now" should get it 2morrow. I've not even had the chance to watch it yet but following reviews from other people, thought its worth buying anyway  :smiley:

I will let you know what i think of the movie when i get the time to watch the DVD.

nessa76

I love this movie for many reasons ♥ Not only is it about a girl falling in love with her cousin (which is never addressed in a negative way) but it's about going threw hell & high water to get him back.

You've also got to appreciate an apocalypse movie that shows the here & now of the effects, not just the before or after.

LadyC    98

it's available (for now, again) on netflix. i don't recommend downloading from torrents. it's illegal. and yes, they can find you. my nephew was visiting me one day and downloaded a movie from a torrent site. a week or so later, i got an email naming the movie that had been downloaded from my ISP and threatening me with legal action if this were to happen again. i immediately contacted my nephew, and he fessed up to having downloaded it. fortunately that's the last i heard on the matter.

gotitGOOD!    0

If it is an easy quick find for a live stream I will watch it.

Live streams are illegal to stream but not illegal to watch.

You have to use a VPN with torrents to be undetected.

Most people just download torrents then get shut off, phone calls and letters from their ISP.

LadyC    98

why not just pay for them? i mean you can buy or rent most movies for so cheap... i buy digital movies all the time for around $5, which is about the same as the rental, and then they're mine for life! it's rare that i can't find a movie.