Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dave666

I love my cousin

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys... Firstly I'm new here and it's really nice to meet all of yous.

So I'm 15 and my cousin is 13. I live in Scotland and she lives in Ireland. We see each other every 1.5-2yrs: last time we saw each other was in April. It was really amazing mainly because she changed a lot: she's the same height as me and looks like a woman rather than a child. She is very pretty. We talked a lot but couldn't be just by ourselves because i have a younger sister (11) and she also has a younger sister (8). And they were always with us. But she said one thing that i remember: "I wish there would be guys like you in my school". She also complemented me a lot. She's not my first cousin.

Our families sometimes chat on skype about every 2-3 weeks. I chat with her on fb sometimes but very very rarely. I really love her and i think about her all the time. I will be moving away from my house in 3 years and im thinking of telling her what i feel about her at that time. She often talks to my wee sis on fb so I'm afraid that if i tell her what i feel about her she is going to say that to my wee sis and that will cause huge problems. I'm also worried that she might want to have a boyfriend that she will every day not every 2 yrs. The other thing i was thinking of doing is telling her when i move away from my house and if she says yes then i could move to Ireland and be with her.

Sorry it's so long but i have no idea what to do.

Hi and welcome to the site!

While you're not going to want to hear this, I think it's best for you to wait until you and your cousin are both 18 before attempting anything.

You're both still very young and lots can happen between 15 and 18.

It's up to you if you want to tell her, but I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet.

Long distance relationships are extremely difficult, and would be doubly so if you are trying to keep your parents and family from finding out.  As some of the older members on this site are wont to say, it's best for you to keep living your life and just focus on your friendship with your cousin for now.

If you still feel this way in a couple of years, and are both willing to give things a go, then you take it from there.

Best wishes.

-Elizabeth.

Thank you for replying Elizabeth. I think that's what I'm going to do as it seems like the best decision. And if we're both 18 and decide to be together its going to be pretty easy to tell our family about this as my uncle is married to his cousin. And I'm pretty sure because we're not first cousins its not illegal to get married

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0