• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GirlSaysWhat

What's this mean?

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

2 posts in this topic

:undecided: He's being so vague!

We were chatting on Facebook and somehow the conversation turned to my past relationship. This led up to me asking my cousin, "So have you ever been in love with someone you can't have?" I don't know what I was thinking.... I guess I was hoping he would say yes, with me in mind, and I could end up confessing that I, too, know that feeling, and we could spill our guts about this whole thing once and for all... Because life is like a movie. :P

Anyway, I got this: "It happens or will happen to everybody. Only cure for a lost mate is a new mate. Period."

At the end of the conversation, I told him that I love him and goodnight (nothing new - but I don't tell him that often), and he just sent me a thumbs up sticker.  :undecided:

Do you think he's being deliberately vague or am I reading too much into it or do you think he's totally uninterested? I know you guys aren't psychics but I can't discuss any of this with anyone else.  I just am too afraid to drop big hints to him or tell him outright. :(

Gosh,  it's hard to say. My cousin is mysterious as all frickin' get-out, so I feel your pain here.

Is he the kind of person who doesn't show his true feelings (Mr. Poker-Face, like my cousin), or is he generally a what-you-see-is-what-you-get kinda guy?

I don't really know what to make of his response to the "wanting the forbidden fruit" question you asked him.  I'd be tempted to read into thinga too if I was in your situation,  so don't feel bad.  How has he responded to your flirting in the past?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0