• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nessa76

My cousin again lol

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

7 posts in this topic

Well i just found out that my cousins gf has fallen out with my cousins mom. As to why i don't know and i'm not getting involved or going to intefere either.

My cousin did put "This is contraception" on fb, so maybe its to do with that but idk for sure but that's not good because none have been planned, certainly not from my cousin to have had a baby and then another one lol

nessa76

Wait, your cousin is having a baby with his ex?

No she's not his ex but it does seem like they was both unplanned by my cousin, not sure about from his gf though.

Do you think that she is having kids on purpose to keep him around? Sorry if I'm a bit confused.

I don't know but my cousin said this is contraception so i'm thinking it was unplanned. I don't know if his gf got pregnant deliberately or not but contraception should prevent a pregnancy (the right one) anyway.

Hmmm, that's odd.

Do you think he plans on being with his girlfriend long term?

Well he's been with her for a few years, so i'm sure he would have left her by now. I don't really get to see my cousin, or know much about it tbh.

Two unplanned pregnancies is odd though, especially since they say that there's a lot of good birth controls out there. I can't say for sure that she got pregnant deliberately or not. She is very insecure and a lot of women do these kind of things.

nessa76

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0