• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LadyC

wow. what do you do?

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

1 post in this topic

i've always suspected this might happen... in fact, i suspect it happens far more than people realize. it seems like i recall a woman coming here years ago who had been searching for her birth parents and found out her boyfriend was her brother... they split up, of course, but the couple in this news story does not:

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/26262863/married-couple-learns-theyre-half-siblings

Married couple learns they're half-siblings

Posted: Aug 12, 2014 3:59 PM CDT

Updated: Aug 12, 2014 8:20 PM CDT

By: myfoxdfw.com Staff - email

A husband and wife who have been together for seven years recently discovered that they're half-siblings.

A 39-year-old woman named Adriana and her 37-year-old husband, Leandro, both Brazilian, met when Adriana moved back to her hometown in S?o Paulo. They soon fell in love and moved in together.

Both of them had both been abandoned as babies, and each had tried for years to find their birth mothers.

They knew that their mothers both shared the same name, Maria, but figured that it was just a coincidence.

But Adriana was reunited with her birth mother recently after she went on a radio show that specializes in finding lost relatives.

It was then that Adriana's mother told her that she had a younger brother, who turned out to be Leandro.

While Adriana was initially upset upon hearing the news, she and Leandro have said that they will stay together despite the shocking discovery.

They never legally married, but have a 6-year-old daughter together.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0