• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest undisputedlove

regret telling her my feelings towards her

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

Today I was texting with my cousin , we used to love each other 4 years ago but I don't know what happened we stopped talking to each others as lovers, so I decided Today to tell her about what happened before and if she still feels the same she just answered saying that she has to go sleep and I panic'd and i apologized and she said its ok and she told me good bye brother.

I really love her very much and I need advice I feel heart broken and I don't know hoe to even look to her face again the day I told her so I felt the love between me and her raising up again when I was taking her phone she just took it from me and hugged me (as If it wasn't on purpose) so I decided to tell her. Help tell me any advice I need help I feel bad!

Firstly, don't ever feel sorry for the good feelings you have for her. The world is full of a lot of pain and sorrow, so decent, sincere love is nothing to be ashamed of.

One thing we have to remember in all of this coslove stuff is that it is still like a standard relationship between people, and their feelings can wax and wane, or even change. She may have fallen in love with someone else  who has less social taboo associated with them, and maybe that gives her comfort right now.

I think that no matter what, no matter who a person is, when you love someone, truly love them, it doesn't ever go away. It might stop for a while, or be reduced, but real love is an energy, and it can not be destroyed.

Take a deep breath, try to relax, and try to give both of you some space. Maybe you were just a novelty to her before, maybe it's more. If she's still young, there is also a maturity/immaturity factor to consider.

It sucks, I know, but what you need is time.

Good luck.

But what should I do when I meet her again, the body talk will be no more I can barely look at my self now I don't know how to talk or look at her now and I am 1 year older

Can anyone help me? She told me we are brothers and she tries to back up when I talk to her about my love to her should I just give up or should I tell her how u feel? We used to love each other before like 4-5 years ago and we just didn't see each other for 3 months and when we met again the convo between us was as if nothing happened...

I need help and advice should I give up?

sadly it seems as though she's made her feelings (or lack thereof) pretty clear by referring to you as brother. i know it hurts, but it's time to let go.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0