• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest KaiXin

We're both straight girls but I'm really inlove with her

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

5 posts in this topic

I treat her as my older cousin and a sister for a long years but then when i visit japan with my sibling , i was with this cousin and I started to be inlove with her and i think she loves me too but i'm not really sure because she's older than me  and I don't want to confess my feelings for her because she might freak out and we're both filipino and i think it is bad in our culture what should i do 😭😭😭😭?

That is definitely a tough one, you have two things there that are generally hard to overcome obstacles, not to mention the geographical distance.

You should give more information about the types of experiences and conversations you have with her. Also the vibes you receive.

@Nvardimser well uhmm actually we always talk in "viber" and stuff like "what is your food?" "How are you today take care ", she says "I love you and I miss you everynight" and sometimes when I talk about the tv series "Grey's Anatomy" which has a lesbian couple which we're both shippers , I can feel that she has also a feeling for me too but i really just cant say if she likes me or love me too because she's kind to everyone but I really dont know if i will tell my feelings to her  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hi..read your post..i need help too..please write me at : email address removed by mod.

akak, we do not advocate posting any email addresses in the forum for safety reasons.

I have removed yours. If you wish to correspond with the poster privately please use the PM ( private message)

tool.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0