• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
frone

I am deeply in love with my cousin (15m)

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

4 posts in this topic

When we arrived to the country she lives in just 7 months ago, I met my cousin and I was stunned on how beautiful she was. She (is my first cousin) was also the first person I ever met on this country. She is also extremely talented, and oh my god her voice is just so amazing . Everytime she sings, my heart skips a beat. She has everything that I wanted on a girl! So this feelings I have on her (shes 14) started around 3 months ago when both our families went camping and we talked and had fun for a lot of hours. After that, Ive never been so happy in my entire life! The feelings I had on her were really strong (Not sexual, I am not that horny teenager  that just wants to bang that one hot cousin) . Then last month we hanged out pretty much everyday along with my other cousins. But  after a few weeks i wasnt able to hang out with her again because i had to babysit my siblings for like 4 weeks until now. I was really sad because I missed her so much! Like I cant stop thinking of her 24/7 everyday. I wonder if she feels the same.. I want to express my feelings to her but after lurking on this forum, ppl say that both of us must be matured enough before I tell my feelings to her.. I can be patient, I can wait 3-6 years just to be with her! Thank god I found this wonderful website/forum, if i didnt I couldve told her my feelings already and end up being rejected . Right now im just continuing being nice to her and getting to know her more :) I still havent tried the "if you werent my cousin" line. And i might do it soon ;) And to add, both our parents are very religious .. So if someone founds out that im in love with my cousin there will be a massive shitstorm in our family .. Including our other cousins.. Also I already made a letter on my phone expressing my love on my first cousin. Im hiding this for years to come and ONE DAY ill finally be able to say her this!

I might have posted this on the wrong section though. You guys can still give advice if u want :)

well it sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders, being willing to build a strong foundation of trust and wait a few years for romance. very wise young man!

as for the religious thing, please take a look at the info here: http://www.cousincouples.com/?page=religion

God isn't against cousin marriage. people who use "religion" as an excuse to oppose cousin relationships aren't listening to their heavenly Father.

@LadyC

Thank you! Honestly imo  I don't see any reason  at all on why I shouldn't love my cousin with all my heart and all my soul. As human beings on planet earth, what difference does it make, to whom my heart goes out to the most.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0