• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest confused soul

Thank you cousincouples.com / Thank you Hawk

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

3 posts in this topic

Hi

Thank you everyone at cousincouples.com especially Hawk, your words still ring in my ears every time I am confused and helps me get a clear picture. You guys gave me the much needed moral support when I was confused about making my life decisions.

I would like to inform you that I am married to my cousin and happily living togther

Once again  "Thank you everyone"

"THANK YOU HAWK"

Hi

Thank you everyone at cousincouples.com especially Hawk, your words still ring in my ears every time I am confused and helps me get a clear picture. You guys gave me the much needed moral support when I was confused about making my life decisions.

I would like to inform you that I am married to my cousin and happily living togther

Once again  "Thank you everyone"

"THANK YOU HAWK"

Oh, not a problem. Since you came in as a guest, I'll have to go back and try to find your threads and jog my memory, LOL

Boss (KC) has a new section I assume you all can see, called "Staff List." If you will notice, all the others have been here since day one or two. I joined a couple years later, and have only more recently graciously been added as a Mod. So, don't put me on TOO tall of a pedestal. They built the bleachers, I just get to set out here in the cheap seats and call it like I see it.... Every now and again, I get it right I suppose!!!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0