Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GreenGoddess

PLEASE HELP ME?:(

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

6 posts in this topic

My first cousin is my twinflame, and everythings just been building up. Yesterday I thought I'd try to set him up with my good friend...and she was all over him and it really pissed me off but I felt I had to do it. She even told me she gave him >edited by admin< (not in front of him) and I shake my head because I always see him studying me and shaking he's head at himself smiling at me and mouthed 'your crazy' and when my friend nipped to the shop he was starring at me, its almost like he new she'd tell me, and he said.. 'Well if you get it on the plate your going to atleast have abit int'you?' And he held my gaze and we starred at eachother for 5seconds then he shook he's head and smiled asif he could feel my thoughts and said ' I thought you'd no me better by now'. my friend come back into the room. I was hurting all thease words going on could mean so many things at once. Then she was at the door and he brushed he's hand past mine on the way and the softness warmth of it lingered full on tingles for a good few minutes... Then he turns up with he's friend. And I couldn't do it. I got bit in the ass hard I stormed out and left em to it and he new I wasn't 'coming back in 5minutes'. And I cannot ever spend time alone with him hardly because my auntie and he's uncle. I stormed out saying 'ill be back in 5' and I never came back. And I foundout he left her on the streets. It really hurts but I cannot avoid him. I just really want to kiss him. I really hate him; because I really love him. I justfeel like I'm falling apart. I feel him from afar it seems.    Please I'm asking you what do you think? I've never been so terrified in my life. I feel wrong. But yet I feel even wronger if I carry on. I'm in a catch 22. But no ones like him. Its almost like a rope and no ones full letting it go. I'm not brave.

you really should never have hooked him up with your friend.... but i guess you know that. what were you thinking? surely you know her well enough to know she's going to share any details of her sex life that she can. and surely you knew you were going to feel jealous!

what's done is done though.  there's no legal impediment to cousin marriage (therefore cousin romances) in your part of the world, so you need to quit being afraid of what your family will say about it. heck, they might just surprise you and have no issue with it. you just need to walk up to this guy and kiss him full on the mouth and see what happens.

Thankyou LadyC... I thought it would help me, but I only got bit hard in the ass and felt constant pain...do you think he loves me abit too much too? Ill go for it perhaps oneday when were alone. I texted him saying I'm sorry I did not find he's friend attractive. And nothing... Says it all. And your right I'm from uk. Abit more help appreciated,thankyou.. I tried to help him; us. Atleast that's what my mind thought. Only, I was out of my mind...x

the things we do in the name of love. i remember once trying to hook my best friend up with a guy i really liked. i've learned over the years that our brains get a little psychotic at times.

i can't answer as to how your cousin feels, but there's one way to find out!

Since that night, he come round with my other cousin and severly made me cry threw emotionally,not sharing with me etc, its almost like he done it to get some sort of he's own back  I don't know if it was to teach me a lesson or What but it reaally hurt me. He's mother ( my auntie ) looks at me asif I'm a fly who needs to be sqaushed when my dads not around.. Its not like I can just avoid them either, they live 3doors away :'(

ya know, he may have been trying to get back at you. the whole hookup with the friend thing may have really hurt him. you really should try and talk to him. tell him you're sorry. tell him how you feel.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0