• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest sydney

how was i to know

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

1 post in this topic

So it was the summer of 2014, I meet my cousin. He was 20 and I turned 18 a month before. I had never meet him before Because my dad hated his. I had a boyfriend at the time but I think that was the end of our time together. we ended up saying some bad things and went on our ways. My cousin Luke was there for me through it all. He was there when a family friend died and my mom skipped the country. On Halloween He asked me out. I stayed yes. We stared our long distance relationship.  We never told anyone.But his mom found out and surprisingly was our major supporter. His dad found out and he was o.k with it not happy but its not against his religion.I am scared to tell my dad. I call Luke every day so I think my mom knows.I am so happy because he is going to train to be a electrician and will make a good amount of money and in a year he is moving here. I think I found my man and I am so happy to have him.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0