• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Twobitsgirl

"My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding"

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

4 posts in this topic

Tonight, should I say last night, "My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding"  on TLC, they had on a segment where this girl married her 1st cousin!I thought that was cool. :smiley:

Tonight, should I say last night, "My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding"  on TLC, they had on a segment where this girl married her 1st cousin!I thought that was cool. :smiley:

I'm gonna look for it on xbmc - do you remember the episode title?

If I can find a link I'll post it...

The latest installment of "My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding" (Sun., 10 p.m. ET on TLC) featured the often controversial issue of first cousins marrying each other.

"It didn’t matter to her, it didn’t matter to me," said groom-to-be Josh of his bride, Annie. "I can’t help the fact that I love her."

Meanwhile, Annie was planning a typically extravagant wedding complete with a Winter Wonderland theme and a massive, light-up, silver dress lined with fox fur.

One of their cousins saw the union as completely normal. "Our family believes in incest," she laughed. "If cats mate with their child or their whatever, the cats are crazy," she continued oddly, before adding, "maybe that's why we're all a little 'off!'"

"My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding" airs on Sundays at 10 p.m. ET on TLC.

HULU LINK--->http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/my-big-fat-american-gypsy-wedding/videos/our-family-believes-in-incest.htm

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0