• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
cousinpopil

In love with cousin.

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

11 posts in this topic

I don't know where to begin with this I have never told her or anyone about this. So I have always been attracted to her as a teenager growing up but as a teenager, I put that down to puberty and hormones been all over the place.  Both of us are in our late 20's now and my attraction to her grew stronger 2 Xmas's ago when we were drinking.  She was all over me I did not act upon this as shes in a relationship with kids ,  She apologied the next day as her partner told her about her behaviour she texts me when shes drunk still though.

The last few months have me all over the place as I was trying to think to why I'm attracted to her and I think I have have it figured out.  When we were kids growing up she always wanted to play "house" she is a year older than me this went up till I was about 10 and her 11. I believe this lead to my attraction to her but now I have no idea what to do, I have tried avoiding her the last few weeks which is hard as I nearly see or speak to her on a daily basis.  The thing is she is still in relationship and I don't want to mess up anyone's lives by telling her how I feel, she is my first cousin and I don't want to ruin the relationship we have now either.

you're in your late 20s and you haven't learned how to spell out words or use punctuation?

sorry, not reading any further til you correct it. furthermore, very few people here will waste their time trying to decipher it either. if you want advice, write like a grown-up.

no, not good enough. let me give you a quick lesson that you should have learned in grade school. the following should be at LEAST three separate sentences, with a comma in the third sentence. and yet you have it as one huge run-on.

I don't know where to begin with this  I have never told her or anyone about this so i have always been attracted to her as a teenager growing up but as a teenager I put that down to puberty and hormones been all over the place.

same is true with your next one-sentence run-on... it should ALSO be at least three separate sentences, with a comma in one of them to separate the thought.

Both of us are in our late 20's now and my attraction to her grew stronger 2 Xmas's ago when we were drinking and she was all over me I did not act upon this as shes in a relationship with kids she texts me when shes drunk still. 

that's only the first paragraph. you're pushing thirty and you write like my six year old grandson.

look, i know you want advice. and we're here to GIVE advice. we WANT to give advice. but we can't advise you if we can't read what you're saying, and at your age you have absolutely no excuse for such grammatical laziness. nobody here cares if you never use a capital letter, but we do care that you separate your thoughts.

start over.

glancing back, it looks like you did at least make some effort at making the second paragraph readable. do the same with the first paragraph and then we'll get started trying to help you with something more than 2nd grade english.

ok, so tell me more about the relationship she's in. how long have they been together? are they married? are the children hers and his together?

Their not married,  There is 2 kids both hers 1 from him and the other from a previous relationship.  They have been together about 5-6 years.  I don't want to interfere with their relationship its just that my head is all over the place the last few months, Like I said as a teenager I had a crush on her but the that phase never really passed as I just hid it away.

well, married or not, it sounds like it is a committed relationship. follow your instinct not to interfere. children don't deserve to have their world ripped apart. if it had been a situation where she didn't have a child with him and they were just fairly recently shacking up, then i might have had a different answer for you.

but one day in one of those texts, you should ask her why she doesn't marry him.

Yeah, she has kids with this guy so I wouldn't mess up their lives. You also don't want to break up a longstanding relationship, married or not.

That's a very complicated situation but I agree with the others. Unless they break up, I think you should stay out of it and avoid her when she's drinking.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor