• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nessa76

Sushi?

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

6 posts in this topic

Since i love my seafood. Has anyone made or tried sushi rolls and did you like them?

Reason i ask is that i'm thinking of making some, something different for a change lol

nessa76

This is about Sushi on Wikipedia, give you an idea lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sushi

I love sushi. Especially the spicy tuna rolls. My friend makes a dipping sauce with shallots and peppers in it that is perfect for sushi or fried finger foods like yaki mandu.

Sounds delicious, they look nice when they're rolled together with the seaweed strips. Dipping sauce is a must for seafood, brings out the flavour more too. I like mine with a little bit of a kick in them, a few hot chilli seeds would go nice with sushi.

Glad you love sushi because some don't but i love my seafood as i'm sure you do too.

nessa76

I haven't made my own yet but I have tried all types of sushi and it's all divine!! I love it. :)

Sounds like its a great choice to make for me, its promising lol  Glad you think they're divine  :smiley:

I haven't made my own sushi yet either. Probably won't anytime soon. But I loveee  sushi.  I can eat a lot of it. Especially the raw tuna kind. Anything with avocado, cucumbers,  cream cheese, and sesame seeds I love. My local Wegmans sells it, and whenever I go out to Chinese buffets fill up on it too...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0