• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
nessa76

Sushi?

I love sushi. Especially the spicy tuna rolls. My friend makes a dipping sauce with shallots and peppers in it that is perfect for sushi or fried finger foods like yaki mandu.

Sounds delicious, they look nice when they're rolled together with the seaweed strips. Dipping sauce is a must for seafood, brings out the flavour more too. I like mine with a little bit of a kick in them, a few hot chilli seeds would go nice with sushi.

Glad you love sushi because some don't but i love my seafood as i'm sure you do too.

nessa76

I haven't made my own yet but I have tried all types of sushi and it's all divine!! I love it. :)

Sounds like its a great choice to make for me, its promising lol  Glad you think they're divine  :smiley:

I haven't made my own sushi yet either. Probably won't anytime soon. But I loveee  sushi.  I can eat a lot of it. Especially the raw tuna kind. Anything with avocado, cucumbers,  cream cheese, and sesame seeds I love. My local Wegmans sells it, and whenever I go out to Chinese buffets fill up on it too...