• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
loera

in love with my first cousin lhelp

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

3 posts in this topic

okay so about a year ago i had a brain aneurysm what happend was my cousin from Mexico came over with my aunt she was there with me every step of the way she was there for me every time i saw her she would put a smile on my face but now she is back with my uncle and aunt and my Lil cousin who is about 14 years old but what i feel with her is nothing that i have ever felt every time we talk i make her laugh and smile and i just feel closer and closer to her but i don't know what to do every time we hang out its like i just cant stop staring at her its like  I'm paralyze all i can do is smile and stare but when i do that she tends to giggle and play with her but she also says my name differently but how would my family react i just need advice and help its just i really want to be with her but i don't know what my family would say and how can i conquer her 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0