• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
LegzLover

Still Together With Victoria!!!!

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys my last post was a while ago but it was so great that I thought I'd update you!! Victoria and I are still together after this time, a few rough patches but were still going strong.  Even posted a photo of her in the "Our Pictures" section!!  We told our families a while ago and although they found it weird at first, eventually we became accepted as a couple.  Yeah she is a few years older than me but it really is true love I think.  I hope the people who read my previous posts didn't feel cheated because we aren't blood related, we grew up as family despite that.  So I wanted to thank you guys for your support and I know you said this was shallow of me but I still love her legs and her nickname is still "LeggyLegz!!"  Seriously thank all you folks tremendously!!!!  :grin: :grin:

Thank you!! I thought I'd share this for the holidays...our relationship is the best gift I've ever received!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor