• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mystory

new chapter

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

4 posts in this topic

Me and my cousins relationship started to fall apart a couple of months ago. arguing,trust issues.. it just got unhealthy. and we both tried hard to make it work (I know I did) but I think we've come to the end of the road here. and I'm ok with that. I'm just so over arguing about dumb sh*t that doesn't matter. I'm fed up. and we both deserve to be with someone where you don't argue over something every single day. i had a great relationship with my cousin. he is a wonderful man. very smart and loving. but right now isn't our time. and I'm fine with that. no hard feelings.. if its meant to be then it will be.. if not then that's ok. I will always love him no matter what. but breaking up and making up every other day gets tiring and I think it pushed us both away to where we don't care anymore. I called him today and asked if moving on is what he wanted and he said yes. so that's that. if he happens to meet someone I hope she will be good for him and love him with all her heart. but I know he will never meet someone like me. I put up with a lot of b.s from him even when I shouldn't have. and was always there for him. always showed him that he was wanted and loved. I randomly would always buy him outfits and a card just to show him I love him. little things like that. I will never forget him. he will always have a special place in my heart. if we ever decide to make things work ill be more than willing. but right now I'm gonna focus on me. finishing up school and taking care of my son like I always have been. I'm a strong person and I know ill get through this. I've been through a lot in my 20 years of living. and I refuse to let this breakup bring me down. I will always love him no matter what :) this is just another bump in the road that I can get past. and I feel like if you stay positive it will help. I hope that one day we will be able to work things out and just be happy :)

i knew how it feel ending up the relationship.. the first few months would be so tough but soon you'll be okay.. time can heal all wounds..

we all go through heart aches if we fall in love.. but those pains makes us much stronger and wiser person that we used to.. forget the past but keep the lessons..

u said, u are studying and u have a son.. give your time to them especially to your kid..

u know what make me happy after breaking up? i have more time to be with the people who truly loves me.. my family.. i also have time for myself and my friends.. and i did enjoy that 2 years healing time until i found my husband... who came at the right place and time.. when my heart is healed and ready to love again..

i see u a strong woman and i know u can overcome all the pains..

everything that happened to us has a reasons.. u might want to check what u have taken for granted for the relationship.. i wish that both of u could still fix things.. but i am praying that God will open your heart and eyes so u will see your path for your purpose in life.. ^_^

good for you! it's a strong and courageous attitude. listen, there was a guy many years ago, i think i probably told you about him before... or at least about our breakup and how i had to come to terms with it. he still has a place in my heart, too. i think about him often. but the ironic thing is, when i think of him now, i'm glad that i'm not with him. i don't have any hard feelings, in fact, the feelings i do have are fondness, but it's a fondness mixed with relief that God brought the better man into my life once i let the one i thought i wanted go.

Yes, you're courageous.  A wise man once said, "It's better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all."  Believe it or not, you can be a stronger, better person in the future for having gone through this breakup.  Your love was not wasted (unless you want it to be!); put your experience to good use.  :smiley:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0