Guest me

i need help

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

4 posts in this topic

So my cousin and are eachother's bestfriends we can tell eachother everything and anything. We have also been kissing practically since we were little kids. Now that we are older we have stopped but there is so much sexual tension between us. The other day my cousin and I were in the car parked outside his wedding and I was telling him how proud and happy I was for him to be marrying such a beautiful woman and that I loved him so much and I wished him the best in his marrige. We hugged and I kissed him on the cheek and he pulled away and straight up kissed me on the lips. I was shocked and confused but I let it go. But ever since then any chance he gets he kisses me on the lips. I don't understand , I know its wrong and I tell him it is. Especially since his newly wedded wife and I have become so close its weird. I haven't told anyone and I don't know what to do. We have had a thing for eachother since we were young kids. Its killing me. I have no idea what to do.

what you need to do is tell him it's inappropriate and unacceptable, and then stay away from him. you're just setting yourself and his wife up for major heartache.

I agree with LadyC. The whole cousin thing is irrelevant here, as it could be anyone you've known / been attracted to since childhood in this same situation. It will obviously be hard to separate yourself from them, but if you don't do that as much as you can, then the chances of dooming their relationship (and thus theirs with you in the process) are extremely high.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead