• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
mystory

Italians?

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

14 posts in this topic

Any Italians here ?

I am. and everywhere I go someone always asks my ethnicity. and when I reply Italians and white they always say I knew it. or something along the lines of looking exotic. the most crazy one I got was someone asked me if I was Asian!? what?! lol everyone says Italians are crazy hehe and have anger problems LOL we do talk with our hands A LOT 

and eat tons of pasta some of us are angry drivers and sometimes curse a little bit too much lol. Italians are funny!! Funny thing is I live in the country (and love it) but most people say I don't look like I'm from here. Some Italians are completely insane haha but I think I'm one of the normal ones :)  hehe

just a random post :)

That's true it seems like they can't control themselves from cursing even when they're just having a normal conversation, heck even the younger ones know how to curse, and let me tell you they are good!  :tongue: but the good thing about Italians are they know how too forgive and forget the bad stuffs. Try having an argument or a fight with them (not physically though) and right after you tell each other sorry they'll forgive you right away. I'm not Italian but I live in Italy for half a decade now. Where are you now?

Yes. and to us its always about loyalty too.

I'm in North Carolina now..been living here since I was little. I like it but someday me and Cuz want to move to the beach :)

Wait i thought it was over between you and your Cuz? I'd love to have a nice house beside the beach too. Australia is one of the perfect places to live. From which city in Italy are you from?

We aren't together now . we are working on some things.

I wasn't born in Italy .. I was born in New York.. Staten Island to be exact.

That's good. Hope you remember my advice to you. If he's a good person at heart (you're the only one who can tell if he is or he is not) then go for it. Give yourself sometime, grow up a bit more and just support each other in every way whether you end up being with each other again or not. There's nothing more beautiful that to be with the person you truly love for the rest of your life so choose the long run. Too bad, Italy is such a beautiful country especially Tuscany. Ever been here before?

Yes you're right,thank you :) and no I haven't. I reallllly wanna move to the beach. I loveeee it. Love the smell of the ocean.. so much fun stuff to do there its beautiful. hopefully ill be there next year.:) where are you ?

That's good. I pray that you'll end up together. :) I used to live in Florence (very beautiful and breath taking city a bit far from the ocean though) with my Cousin Love for half a year. But things got crazy and we broke up. I'm staying with my relatives now here in Rome. Yes beaches here are beautiful especially the ones at the south part of the country.

Pretty..... Crowded. :tongue: but yes pretty nontheless especially the historical places. You'll definitely feel that your on a different time and century.

I spent a Month in Italy about 5 or 6 years ago.

Cinque Terre, Venice, Vittoro, Austria, Milan and points in between. I would love to live there. I'm Irish but something draws me to Italy. I love the Mediterranean diet and everything else about Italy except for the Military Police (that I didn't see often)...Awesome place it is...

sadly I live in the US (I am a patriot) but prefer the European way of life

I've always been asked if i'm italian, based on my dark hair i guess. I always reply back saying NO lol    It just goes to show that people base nationality on ethnic groups, even though they might be wrong about someone.

nessa76

I'm Italian. 3/4 Italian....1/4 French. My name is all French so it confuses people. Italy is one place I want to travel to. I studied Italian in middle school through college. I too would be asked what my nationality is. A lot of people think I'm Russion. I then make "rushing jokes"

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor