• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cheryl_fan

Can we adopt?

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

2 posts in this topic

Our particular relationship is quite a bit off settling down, but is adoption an option? One of us cannot reproduce. We are in UK btw.  :cheesy:

I tried having a look over the internet to see about trans & cousins whether they can adopt but came up with nothing. Hope someone can help you out about this though.

It would be good if you both can adopt, if both of you are in a stable relationship together  :smiley:

As you know i'm trans which others on here will be surprised by because i've not brought it up before but thought i should since you've had the guts to mention it  :smiley:

I don't want or like to adopt though but if you'd like to which you do by the sounds of it then that's great. Having loving parents is all that matters and the way i see it. At least Trans or even Gay people adopting, kids would be less screwed (messed) up. Not that all are screwed up from any other parents but social society and systems do screw people up unfortunately.

Good luck  :smiley:

nessa76

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0