• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Keongood4life

Im 15 and my cousin is 15 and im in love with her ive liked her since i was four

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

3 posts in this topic

Im 15 and my cousin is 15 and im in love with her ive liked her since i was four we kissed allot but now she has a bf and i want to go out with her. What do i do? And im not moving on i want her to be with me.

Hey =)

well I guess this hurts a lot since I'm sure you love your cousin very much. There is an upside to all of this and that is that chances are you are going to know your cousin for a lot longer than her current bf. I wouldn't suggest immediately rushing in and telling her you love her in the hope that she will dump this new guy for you instead be there as a friend for now and "wait out the relationship". Since you mentioned you guys had already started kissing your cousin may feel exactly the same way as you do but may also feel the social pressures and think her feelings are "wrong" and may be scared of the reaction of her peers and family if things were to progress between you.

(Feel free to ask me any questions you like - I have been in a relationship with my 2nd cousin for 8 years and it started when I was right around your age.) 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0